Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: loads for sale all must go

loads for sale all must go

hi all i ok for sale i have loads more to follow and all at very resionable prices

9. .22 cleaning rod and brush 5
    10. 12g cleaning rods and brushes 10ono for 2
    18. mallard call 5
    20 richard prior roedeer management and stalking 10
    22. lansky knife sharpening system 20
    23. camo bullet holder neoprene holds 16 10
    26.i also have a full set of bagpipes make is dnail dn3a they are stunning african blackwood with a dnail black wood pipe chanter canmore canvas zipped bag, spare hyde bag, eazydrone reed as well as cane reeds bag cover solid transit and storage box hemp brushes loads of extras going onto ebay tonight 550ono
    27. african blackwood standard practice chanter dnail 60
    28. scots guards book of music 25
    29.rythemic finger work 20
    30.logans bagpipe tutoe x2 5 each
    i have loads more books clothing ect i will look it out and post it here in an edit many thanks for looking paypal face to face cash cheque
    open to offers on all items left
    have for sale the following

also i have for sale
    browning A bolt composite stalker in .243 less than 150 rounds been through it in fantastic condition less than a year old looking for 400
    comes with weaver bases and 1 inch rings two mags.

also i have reflex t8 moderator looking for 150 ono or 500 for both both less than 1 year old

also have

cz452 2k zkm synthetic .22lr 16 inch barrell parker hale mod and a nikko sterling 6x42 scope looking for 250ono

12g baikle sinlgle barrell 50
    12g sable side by side 50

many thanks for looking
    Last edited by riggers; 14-11-2011 at 13:48.

Blog Entries
    View my Gallery (39)View my Gallery (39)
    hello rigger my old mate.

is this. 10. 12g cleaning rods and brushes 10ono for 2 is this 2 set of rods etc.

thank you

PS: if it is i'll have them both for the asking price of 10.

bob.
    Last edited by bobjs; 10-11-2011 at 23:26.
    WARNING: LUPUS IS A KILLER, lets support them in the need to find out what it is, what causes it and how do we defeat it. Donating to LUPUS UK | LUPUS UK

Living with Lupus - YouTube

i will have the burco boiler assuming you can post it. let me know where to send money to.

Blog Entries
    View my Gallery (39)View my Gallery (39)
    Riggers

funds posted today

bob.
    WARNING: LUPUS IS A KILLER, lets support them in the need to find out what it is, what causes it and how do we defeat it. Donating to LUPUS UK | LUPUS UK

Living with Lupus - YouTube

Is this an "up the duff" sale?

what's your location?

I looked back through a previous post - newmains near wishaw, still none the wiser
    Last edited by Si; 11-11-2011 at 13:43.
    "It's halfway down the hill, directly below that tree next to a rock that looks like a bell-end"

Good deals with ~ deako ~ sakowsm ~ dryan ~ 2734neil ~ mo ~ riggers ~ mmbeatle ~ seanct ~ an du ru fox

Bugger!!!

I drove through Lockerbie last weekend, could've stopped by if I'd known then. I would have been interested in the sable but obviously it's a face to face deal on that.
    "It's halfway down the hill, directly below that tree next to a rock that looks like a bell-end"

Good deals with ~ deako ~ sakowsm ~ dryan ~ 2734neil ~ mo ~ riggers ~ mmbeatle ~ seanct ~ an du ru fox

you have PM rigger

Martin

When my Grandfather passed away his shotguns got transfered onto my uncle's certificate. One of them was a Sable SxS which my uncle sold to someone in Scotland about 23yrs ago by my reckoning.... I don't know where abouts in Scotland but it would be nice if this was the one. Unfortunately I have no way of checking the serial number so even by the odds of it being the same gun I could never confirm it one way or the other.

But I bought it anyway