Thread: bmh pups for sale

bmh pups for sale

I have a litter of 10 pups for sale born on 7/11/12 mother and pups doing fine both parents top class deer dogs with excellent pedigrees there are 6 dogs and 4 bitches both parents can be seen 700 dogs 800 bitches must be to working homes will come with first injection microchipped and health check, pm me if you need more info they will be ready to go first week in January and kc registered
    Last edited by slack chamber; 11-11-2011 at 18:49.

I have a litter of 10 pups for sale born on 7/11/12 mother and pups doing fine ????????

Can you please not post any pictures of them as the chief kitchen mechanic will see them and 4 dogs are enough!!!
    Below is a link to my website.
    Quad sticks

Are they pups to the bitch you use for the sika because shes a great we dog.

Quote Originally Posted by westpoint View Post
    Are they pups to the bitch you use for the sika because shes a great we dog.
    She's the one west point bet your glad she found that sika stag for you, anyway nice to hear your still alive?

Bmh pups

Hi I still have 5 dog pups left they are coming on a treat ready first week in jan ,4 bitches and one dog already reserved

Hi mike thanks for yesterday the pups settled in well and really out going, was a cracking litter you've got although looked like u had your hands full!!! Looking forward to getting her started see what she turns into( hopefully like your bitch she was a lovely stamp of dog) thanks again and will keep in touch and let u know how she progresses

Bmh pups for sale

Hi folks got 4 dog pups left they are little belters tried to upload photos but I'm no good with computers but I can email or send on phone that's as far as my computer skills will go

Hi do you still have any pups left for sale?

i dont think mick has i got the last 2 dogs