Thread: Stolen landrover

Stolen landrover

posting for a friend that has had his landrover 90 stolen from east hoathly bonfire and fireworks display in sussex,
    reg no, P507 HKO. green hardtop with a flashing light on the rear of the roof

any information will be greatfully recieved.

MGD.

I had mine stolen last year, the police later informed me it was seen on camera 40 miles away traveling up the M1 on the same night. I am afraid these scumbags steal them to strip down and sell the parts on eBay. I spent hours modifying mine to my shooting needs, with a shooting hatch and internal racks. They are just low life's and I'm afraid the profit's far out weigh the consequences for getting caught.

I Hope you it does turn up.

ATB

Neil

Sod's. I hope he has some luck and gets it back, I know I'd be buggered without mine.

i know exactly what you mean mate. it had only been missing an hour when i posted last night.
    can only hope for the best.

stolen landrover. since the pic has had a recovery type flashing light on the back above the rear door on the roof

correction on the reg no. P557HKO

Barstewards! When caught they should have their bodies broken down into spares and given to the organ donor people
    Owning a gun or knife and not using it, is akin to not sleeping with your girlfriend to keep her neat and tidy for the next bloke.

Quote Originally Posted by digger9523 View Post
    Barstewards! When caught they should have their bodies broken down into spares and given to the organ donor people
    Good one Digger I like it !! Just a thaught can a Tracker not be Fitted ?

Rgds, Buck.

PS. they've got the right idea in Saudi arabia, cut the ****er's HANDS OFF!

They would'nt be able to wipe their own ass never mind drive.
    Last edited by Uncle Buck; 13-11-2011 at 12:38.
    "let him without sin cast the first stone"

Quote Originally Posted by Uncle Buck View Post
    Good one Digger I like it !! Just a thaught can a Tracker not be Fitted ?

Rgds, Buck.

PS. they've got the right idea in Saudi arabia, cut the ****er's HANDS OFF!

They would'nt be able to wipe their own ass never mind drive.
    exactly that soon make people think twice about it. it sounds like a planned attack on landys last night 5 were broken into and 2 stolen. all at the firework display. ive got an imobliser on mine so yeah they can dont think it has one though.
    matt

http://www.mobilelocate.co.uk/

Take a look at the above link. A mate uses this on his motorcycle. Wire an old mobile phone direct via it's charger to the vehicle electrics (constant live). Assuming the battery on the mobile phone holds up for a few days after the vehicle is stolen, even if the car battery is removed, the phone will continue to transmit it's location. Obviously it is necessary to hide the phone somewhere out of sight. It should certainly give the boys in blue something to go on regards a location.

Mark

P.S.

I just looked at the cost of using this service, quite high I felt. Looking on yahoo it looks like there are several ways of tracking a mobile signal, some of which might be free. I understand the police can also track your signal, which might even be better since it will be them doing the looking.
    Last edited by buckup; 13-11-2011 at 18:02.