Thread: Free book "jungle man" by Major P. J Pretorius.

Free book "jungle man" by Major P. J Pretorius.

****book now gone*****

Free to a good home , the book is "jungle man" by Major P. J Pretorius.

This book is about the life and exploits of Major P. J Pretorius how he fought against the Germans in Africa and how he then spent the vast majority of his life hunting over Africa and shooting over 500 head of elephant and lots of other game ,the book is not just about the hunting side but how he intergrated with the tribes and locals through out Africa , its a very good exciting read .

The book is in very well read in a dog eared condition (3/10) and has been repaired by myself it will last many more reads, its time for someone else to enjoy this book.

I am willing to pay the P&P but under the stipulation that when you are passing a H4H donation box drop a 1 in and when you have read the book pass it on to someone else .

Drop me a PM with your name and address if your interested

regards....Neil
    Last edited by griffshrek; 14-11-2011 at 15:20. Reason: change

PM Sent
    Owning a gun or knife and not using it, is akin to not sleeping with your girlfriend to keep her neat and tidy for the next bloke.

Have a copy myself, really good read and also some incites into other Hunters such as Bell and Selous who took part in the East Africa Campaign.

Well worth a read indeed!

Book arrived mate! Awesome repair job!
    Owning a gun or knife and not using it, is akin to not sleeping with your girlfriend to keep her neat and tidy for the next bloke.

Wouldn't mind a read of this when ur done, will make a donation to the obvious prior to sending it on!!

Thanks Nick the repair is ,shall we say on the agricultural side as you have seen ....Neil

Quote Originally Posted by Mick9abf View Post
    Wouldn't mind a read of this when ur done, will make a donation to the obvious prior to sending it on!!
    Brianm has next dibs mate, when I'm done I'll send it straight to him and post that I've done so on this thread.