Thread: just saying hi

just saying hi

Hi

hello all thought it was time I started to use this forum. my name is Craig I served 15 years before I was injured and kicked out. I currently live in Salisbury and have had my FAC nearly 2 years. I no bobjs of this forum who is my mentor for deer at the mo.

anyways hello

Blog Entries
    View my Gallery (39)View my Gallery (39)
    Hi Bud

its about time you got on here, but why O why dod you choose the night before we go stalking at 6 am and keeping me up trying to fix your flipin lap top we both should be doing this

right see you in the morning, and if you have some hand towels (kitchen towels) i have run out of them in the truck, bring them with you

see you at 6am bud

bob.
    WARNING: LUPUS IS A KILLER, lets support them in the need to find out what it is, what causes it and how do we defeat it. Donating to LUPUS UK | LUPUS UK

Living with Lupus - YouTube

Quote Originally Posted by bobjs View Post
    Hi Bud

its about time you got on here, but why O why dod you choose the night before we go stalking at 6 am and keeping me up trying to fix your flipin lap top we both should be doing this
    right see you in the morning, and if you have some hand towels (kitchen towels) i have run out of them in the truck, bring them with you

see you at 6am bud

bob.
    Hi 1s1k, good to see you. Hope the stalk went well, let us know.

hello all

I only wish the stalk went well we seen 6 deer but all just to far and by the time we got close enough pheasants spooked them back into the wood. that's 4 trips out now all ruined by a dog walker who is very anti shooting who walks around the wood everytime she sees us with 3 dogs barking like mad. I don't think she understands the danger she could be in. but I will get my first deer.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by 1S1K View Post
    hello all

I only wish the stalk went well we seen 6 deer but all just to far and by the time we got close enough pheasants spooked them back into the wood. that's 4 trips out now all ruined by a dog walker who is very anti shooting who walks around the wood everytime she sees us with 3 dogs barking like mad. I don't think she understands the danger she could be in. but I will get my first deer.
    Don't worry Craig

we will get there and when we do you will see what it feels like when you drop the first of many (we hope) that first doe was a cracker 'not sure my blood try's big enough' but hey we will find out soon enough, and as for the tree hugger lets take the 12's with us again and see what she says to a few hundread of them going off. the wee ones still not so good so i am hopeing we can hit the woods again before the weekend,

I hope we can get a couple done before the op dates come through,

PS: Well done this morning, we are all still learning mate, and when its time to bite our lip we have to do it and let it pass. speak soon

take care

bob.
    WARNING: LUPUS IS A KILLER, lets support them in the need to find out what it is, what causes it and how do we defeat it. Donating to LUPUS UK | LUPUS UK

Welcome tro the site, good innit',

John
    A clever man knows his strengths, a wise man knows his weaknesses

Blog Entries
    Craig

A member has a mod for you, get on line and stop farting about with your toys

bob.