Thread: Hello from a new member....

Hello from a new member....

Afternoon everyone, just joined up, glad to be here.....

Welcome to the site, don't be shy tell us a bit more, quarry, calibre etc, nothing too personal

John
    A clever man knows his strengths, a wise man knows his weaknesses

Ahhh, I see, want some more deets? Ok.

Got into stalking in the last few years, always been a fisher and shooter, never got round to getting the firearms thing sorted out. Anyroads, I now have an Anshutz .22 bolt action (changed from a Remington semi auto...jammed!), a CZ BRNO .222 and a Sako Forrester .243. And I am wondering why I never did it before!!

I stalk areas in West Lothian, Fife and have access to ground near Inverness. So I have only been after roe at the moment, attempting to expand my quarry list! I have an invite onto ground near Pitlochry for hind culling and some stag stalking....but I am really just getting into that at the moment, have not done it yet.

Also into fowling, pigeons, foxes and rabbits when I get the chance. I am usually out lamping at least one night a week, we have to keep our side of the bargain with the farmers!!

No dog at the moment, but I am in the process of sorting that out. My shooting buddy has 3, so I am never out without one!