Thread: RCBS - Excellent customer service

RCBS - Excellent customer service

The collet on my RCBS kinetic hammer finally gave up the ghost and no longer holds the cartridge head so is now useless. Looking for a replacement I emailed RCBS to see if they could point me in the right direction for a supplier in the UK. I got a reply the next day, "I've ordered that for you, will be sent out no charge".That put a smile on my face, impressive customer after-care.

They are great steve. Very good sevice indeed. Shame redding dont reply to emails like that.
    When something went on my redding big boss 2 press. They never even got back to me

Quote Originally Posted by jay 22 View Post
    They are great steve. Very good sevice indeed. Shame redding dont reply to emails like that.
    When something went on my redding big boss 2 press. They never even got back to me
    If you call Redding they are great, almost as good as RCBS
    I'd rather have a bottle in front of me than a frontal lobotomy!
    Another 7mm08 shooter!

Quote Originally Posted by bk View Post
    If you call Redding they are great, almost as good as RCBS
    +1 on that - Or email them....Brilliant service & I'd certainly say as good as RCBS.
    Blaser K95 Luxus Kipplaufbüchse .25-06Rem. Zeiss 8x56, 110gn Nosler Accubond = Game Over!

RCBS sent me a replacement spent primer catcher FOC and I always try to buy RCBS gear whenever I can so their policy works.

Cannot fault RCBS for customer service, unlike their UK distributor.

I broke a 17rem expander decapping spindle, sent them an email asking if I could buy a new one as it was completely my fault it broke.
    They just sent one in the post!

Excellent service!

RCBS are a great company to deal with, replaced my primer tray without any hassle
    Al

It is called competition! I Have found all the reloading companies that I have dealt with in the U.S. are spot on with spare parts- Hornady , RCBS, Redding and Lyman

Quote Originally Posted by Freerange View Post
    It is called competition! I Have found all the reloading companies that I have dealt with in the U.S. are spot on with spare parts- Hornady , RCBS, Redding and Lyman
    Lee are the same. New primer arm for my press sent out free of charge as well. I'm sure there are bad companies in America, same as anywhere else, but when ever I've been out there, or had dealings with companies via phone, you get the impression that Americans haven't lost sight of the fact that customers are what keep them in business.
    You can't say muntjac without saying, Mmmmmm.