RCBS - Excellent customer service

Treacle Trackpad

The collet on my RCBS kinetic hammer finally gave up the ghost and no longer holds the cartridge head so is now useless. Looking for a replacement I emailed RCBS to see if they could point me in the right direction for a supplier in the UK. I got a reply the next day, "I've ordered that for you, will be sent out no charge".That put a smile on my face, impressive customer after-care.

They are great steve. Very good sevice indeed. Shame redding dont reply to emails like that.
When something went on my redding big boss 2 press. They never even got back to me

They are great steve. Very good sevice indeed. Shame redding dont reply to emails like that.
When something went on my redding big boss 2 press. They never even got back to me

If you call Redding they are great, almost as good as RCBS

RCBS sent me a replacement spent primer catcher FOC and I always try to buy RCBS gear whenever I can so their policy works.

Cannot fault RCBS for customer service, unlike their UK distributor.

I broke a 17rem expander decapping spindle, sent them an email asking if I could buy a new one as it was completely my fault it broke.
They just sent one in the post!

Excellent service!

It is called competition! I Have found all the reloading companies that I have dealt with in the U.S. are spot on with spare parts- Hornady , RCBS, Redding and Lyman

It is called competition! I Have found all the reloading companies that I have dealt with in the U.S. are spot on with spare parts- Hornady , RCBS, Redding and Lyman

Lee are the same. New primer arm for my press sent out free of charge as well. I'm sure there are bad companies in America, same as anywhere else, but when ever I've been out there, or had dealings with companies via phone, you get the impression that Americans haven't lost sight of the fact that customers are what keep them in business.

Back