Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: 4x4 tyres best and cheapest....

4x4 tyres best and cheapest....

4x4 tyres best and cheapest....

Right i need 4 new tryes for my landy,255/65/16,im after all terrains,anyone recomend me anywhere to get them from/cheapest?cheers....

Cheapest may not always save you money though???

I have used BFG All-Terrain on 5 different 4x4's now and can get up to 70,000 miles from them. May not be the cheapest but will outlast anything else out there.

Don't take my word for it though. I met a guy at a mates party recently and his job was research into rubber compounds for tyres! The BFG's came up in conversation and he is well aware of their properties. In his words, 'there is nothing else on the market that will touch them just now...'

I asked if the BFG Mud Terrains were as good at lasting as an alternative and he simply said, 'no, the all terrains were un-touchable'.

He does not work for BFG

Hi Jay,Ive got Toyo A/T on my Landrover,If i remember rightly i paid 105 each from HiQ fitted,Same size,255/65/R16 I would recommend them,They"re very good.
    Atb John.

try camskill there in cumbria would go for the insa turbo range

dont bother with kuhmo kl71's,they are fine to begin with then they wear uneven and the tyre roar is terrible

Quote Originally Posted by limulus View Post
    all out of stock cheers anyway

Tyres

Quote Originally Posted by jamross65 View Post
    Cheapest may not always save you money though???

I have used BFG All-Terrain on 5 different 4x4's now and can get up to 70,000 miles from them. May not be the cheapest but will outlast anything else out there.

Don't take my word for it though. I met a guy at a mates party recently and his job was research into rubber compounds for tyres! The BFG's came up in conversation and he is well aware of their properties. In his words, 'there is nothing else on the market that will touch them just now...'

I asked if the BFG Mud Terrains were as good at lasting as an alternative and he simply said, 'no, the all terrains were un-touchable'.

He does not work for BFG

You will find it hard to beat the BFG i haven't found any that will yet

Evil bay is your friend,
    i got a brand new General Grabber AT2 for 24 delivered, then found a set of 5 on alloy rims for 130, 2 were brand new and 3 had 9mm of tread
    I sold the alloys to a scrappy for 70
    They are brilliant tyres

Another vote for BFG All-Terrains here, not the cheapest but the longest lasting superb performers