Thread: Ay Up

Ay Up

Ow do.

Originally from the Midlands now on the South Coast. I've been shooting for over 30 yrs since I was a nipper, mainly shotties but have also run a .22LR. Lots of use of .303, .223 and .308 (and bigger) in the mob (100s of 1000s of .308 but not precision shooting ).

I've now got empty slots for .223 and .243. Have got CWD, Roe, Fallow and Sika about 8 miles away in abundance but no permission (for deer) . I've never stalked before and have my DSC1 in a week or so.

Hoping to acquire a ready to go set up with not many rounds through, or failing that a new set up with a Savage.

If anyone's willing for me to tag along (without a firearm) to help hump a carcass and to show I'm not a muppet- give me a shout!

Cheers All.

Welcome and good luck mate.

Martin

Good to see you hear. I am sure that some will be able to help, what part of south coast?

Welcome to the site,

John
    A clever man knows his strengths, a wise man knows his weaknesses

Ta muchly. I'm here to learn. I'm a deer virgin! Hang on, I'm also an animal virgin in case any of you ask!

Quote Originally Posted by Fisheruk View Post
    Good to see you hear. I am sure that some will be able to help, what part of south coast?
    Near Uckfield