Bringing Old Traditions Up To Date

dave1372

I got thinking today that there are certain traditions that are a bit outdated and maybe we should get changed. I have recently renewed my SGC and it got me thinking shouldn't we be able to do the same with being married, things change, the same old face to look at every day, shouldn't us guys be given the chance to say hey time for you to move out dear I am not renewing this time........or am I being a bit harsh.:D

I got thinking today that there are certain traditions that are a bit outdated and maybe we should get changed. I have recently renewed my SGC and it got me thinking shouldn't we be able to do the same with being married, things change, the same old face to look at every day, shouldn't us guys be given the chance to say hey time for you to move out dear I am not renewing this time........or am I being a bit harsh.:D

Have you got the seven year itch Dave!!:rofl:

Better the DEVIL you know, than the one you don't.

Atb, Buck.

they say 40% of men over 40 have trouble getting an eretion , looking at 40% of women over 40 is it any fecking wonder !

Susan Boyle has single handedly removed the terrorist threat to Great Britain due to suicide bombers seeing what a virgin actually looks like.

As opposed to what ? skipping around the may pole dressed in white with nice wee hats hitting eat other with sticks. Bet they invented the faggot after that experience ! :rofl:

The morris dances origins lay with the sword dance, kept our sword work skills honed so we could wallop you northerns when you misbehaved. :rofl:

Aye like you did with the Romans and William the Conquerer?:rofl:
Mind you you're all French or German anyway:stir::rofl::rofl:

Did nobody trust you with real swords ? Or is the maypole thing the equivelent of the naughty step and they made you dress up and decorate yourself with flowers :D Mind you probably sanded the stick too so you wouldn't get splinters in your wee hands so you would all be in good fettle on the way up to give us a thrashing at Bannockburn. We turned up with big boys toys ! :rofl:

fare play lads it took a good thrashing like cullodon before ya came in line , after that ya did some good work at quebec , when ya turned on ya french friends even if it got have been a jock who killed wolfe ! and the thin red line held firm at balackava . The thing about history is its all in the past boys

Back