Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Operation Toe-Rag

Operation Toe-Rag

Well, after a tip-off from a local guy that my place is on the menu of the local light-fingered brigade this evening (fourth time in 4 months). The trip wires are set, the coffee pot is fired up, and the camcorder is ready for action. I just want to get some evidence on these R soles. Won't be sleeping much tonight, so I will keep you informed of any developments.

tip off? How well do you trust this local guy? Good luck by the way..

What have you got on the trips? Flares or mines? A few tyres spikes never go amiss too!

Just 9mm blanks, you have to be so careful with the law nowadays, I just want to give them a fright and make them feel uncomfortable about carrying on. I really am at my wits end with this nuisance.

Sounds like a good plan. The Kent/Sussex border is full of the buggers at the mo. Good luck.

i hope your not alone mate as these boys seem to operate in gangs, be careful !!!!!!! if it was me i would observe from a distance then 999 it, gun shots heard ?????? then watch the polds response.

Dave

Quote Originally Posted by 223 View Post
    i hope your not alone mate as these boys seem to operate in gangs, be careful !!!!!!! if it was me i would observe from a distance then 999 it, gun shots heard ?????? then watch the polds response.

Dave

Don't worry, being an RFD I wouldn't risk my licence by having a confrontation, I just want to gather a bit of intel, and put the shits up them with an unexpected bang.

Quote Originally Posted by danpd View Post
    Well, after a tip-off from a local guy that my place is on the menu of the local light-fingered brigade this evening (fourth time in 4 months). The trip wires are set, the coffee pot is fired up, and the camcorder is ready for action. I just want to get some evidence on these R soles. Won't be sleeping much tonight, so I will keep you informed of any developments.
    danpd

What is it they are going to be targeting? Is it a break in to your premises or poaching on your land?

Now before someone gets excited my dad's been dead for over thirty years. he added to the mix He was using drop fired blank gadget which used the 12 bore pellets removed. He put an open tin of creosote under the blow hole. kept the poachers away from the pens. Jim