Available: DMQ Level 2 Training

joephilp

Hi Guys

My name is Joe i am an approved witness for DMQ Level 2.

DMQ Level 2 Training. Prior to sitting your level 2 / 3 accompanied stalks i give basic guidance & training to help the candidate understand and learn what he or she is required to achieve.

I have Red, Roe & Sika Stalking my ground varies from the scottish borders to Argyle if you are a novice to stalking and would like an introduction, training etc i would be more than happy to assist, fully insured, accommodation, estate rifle avaliable, syndicate places sometimes avaliable.

For the more experianced stalker i have a range of packages to suit varying from morning / evening stalking, high seats, accompanied stalks, weekend breaks etc, Argo & quad, fully trained deer dog, accommodation, small parties catered for.

e,mail joephilp3@aol.com or through Stalking Directory

Hi Guys

DMQ Level 2 Training. Prior to sitting your level 2 / 3 accompanied stalks i give basic guidance & training to help the candidate understand and learn what he or she is required to achieve.

I have Red, Roe & Sika Stalking my ground varies from the scottish borders to Argyle if you are a novice to stalking and would like an introduction, training etc i would be more than happy to assist, fully insured, accommodation, estate rifle avaliable, syndicate places sometimes avaliable.

For the more experianced stalker i have a range of packages to suit varying from morning / evening stalking, high seats, accompanied stalks, weekend breaks etc, Argo & quad, fully trained deer dog, accommodation, small parties catered for.

You are just the man I am looking for. My daughter has done her DSC1 and now wants to do a DSC 2. She has shot some 30 deer here and abroad so there should not be a problem. She is a vet so her gralloching is pretty good!

Do you think you could put together a package than enables her to do the three stalks in one visit or should I ask you to relocate to Gloucestershire where we have a lot of deer but no approved witness?

Or do you happen to know of a witness around Cheltenham? I'll provide the deer.

Out of interest what deer dogs do you have?

Cw have you regidtered for L2 my list shows 5 in Gloustershire and 3 in Worcestershire still Scotland is a cracking place to go shoot deer even if a little wet in the west side.

Hi barongcw

my dog i use on the deer is a GWP.

Sorry i cant help with your daughter down south but if you guys dont mind heading north of the border id be more than happy to assist you.

kind regards

joe

Cw have you regidtered for L2 my list shows 5 in Gloustershire and 3 in Worcestershire still Scotland is a cracking place to go shoot deer even if a little wet in the west side.

No I have not registered as yet because I did not know where. Do I understand you correctly that if I register her, say with the BDS, they will send me a list of witnesses in Glos or Worcs?

Last edited:
Hi barongcw

my dog i use on the deer is a GWP.

Sorry i cant help with your daughter down south but if you guys dont mind heading north of the border id be more than happy to assist you.

kind regards

joe

Thank you for this. I'll let her decide.

Could you send me a pm with your address, email etc?

Last edited:
just Register with DMQ they will furnish you with a list of witnesses to chose from then your daughter can find one not too far from home and do it on days off or take a holiday as she wishes.Last chap I took out was from Sussex on holiday up here to shoot grouse and wanted to shoot a roe in Yorkshire.

Hi Guys

You have pm.

Back