do i deserve this

Status
Not open for further replies.

atom

I thought i was a good judge of character but it seems that people change when money is involved this is my predicament 5 years ago i let a so called mate have a well bred pup free of charge as he wanted to work a lab on deer and the mother was very good on deer ; at the time i did not give him the pedigree as i did not want the pup to be a breeding machine . At the begining of this year he asked me for the paperwork as he wanted to breed from her to carry on his bitches line i agreed and a deal was struck for me to have a bitch pup out off the litter . Anyway the litter produced 2 bitches 5 dogs and that was a problem he wanted a bitch and i found out that he had promised another chap a bitch not enough bitches to go round , Well after a few phonecalls i managed to contact him to arrange collection of my pup , he said he had a issue and i could not have the pup is issue was that i had a buyer for the pup and he did not think that was fair yet he has got them advertised everywhere he has now resorted to not answering my calls again i had been offered good money for the pup and i feel robbed he goes as shadow on the forum so if you reading this, post a reply so you can at least defend your actions cheers the atom. :mad:

Is it really that clear cut? It would be good to hear both sides before everyone jumps in and condemns.

Hi basil he has had the paperwork and has registered all the pups he is sitting on a few grand thanks to me

neil i hope he does come on to give his reply the only thing was i had a sale for the pup and i can only presume he is not happy me cashing in but i reckon that is my choice the pup was going to a good home with a promise of a pup later that is how i like to operate it helps pay for a bit of stalking

Is it really that clear cut? It would be good to hear both sides before everyone jumps in and condemns.
I actually think it is
If a bitch puppy has been promised, then a bitch puppy should be delivered
It is that simple
This is wot mates rates are about

move on matey, seems there is no reason to carry it forward anymore, put it down to experience and that youv'e lost a mate, every day is a learning day and some days are lessons.

I feel if you had wanted the pup for your self like he did then you would have had a complaint. But i feel you are out of order wanting a pup just to sell on.

ALLAN

move on i am just about fed up with that i am so angry that i am not prepared to let it drop someone on this forum could have my pup and the toe rag who sold it to him as my cash , by the way i have no anger towards the new owner just be wary and keep away from shadow

I actually think it is
If a bitch puppy has been promised, then a bitch puppy should be delivered
It is that simple

+1

If the arrangement was a bitch pup (not even pick of the bitch pups) for pedigree papers this seems to be a very simple agreement, I would be interested to know how this could possibly be mis-interpreted.

At end of day,not your dog anymore but I would've charged him the price of a pup in the beginning or when he wanted the papers
No friends where money/dogs are concerned I'm afraid
I have a stud dog that get uses a lot,word of mouth,I insist on seeing health tests not just"oh they've been done" I want to see the certificates,trust no-one and then it doesn't come back and bite you
When he has sired bitches,stud fee payable then and there or I take a pup,pick of litter
With a bitch I sell them or keep the pup I wish to keep,I will sell the pups even to good friends
Money is a fine way of falling out with people IMHO

rudy you having a laugh a deal is a deal he had allready sorted the pup to someone else he was just looking for a excuse funny how you share the same name wot difference is it him selling as me if it not for money i could have decieved him and sold the dog later

Yes it is that clear cut, if anyone did that to me i would be putting posters up and telling everyone that would listen, and naming and shaming him.
In fact i would do a lot worse and he would rue the day he tried to have me over
:evil:Geordie

Mark
I can appreciate that
I suppose it boils down to who are your good mates or just so called acquaintances that are classed as mates
Shadow could you please make comment so to clear the situ or justify the thread
There are 2 sides to every story and Atom's seems pretty clear

+1

If the arrangement was a bitch pup (not even pick of the bitch pups) for pedigree papers this seems to be a very simple agreement, I would be interested to know how this could possibly be mis-interpreted.
+2 what a rat.. would it do anygood reporting him to the kc?
regards, Jez.

I think you are well within your rights Atom.

If you breed the bitch you can put a restriction on litters so no one can register any pups. I don't think it is something you can retract after registration is granted though?
Might be worth a try though if you felt that strongly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back