Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 39

Thread: my office wall..

  1. #1

    my office wall..

    Well I'm almost there, spot the missing one................




  2. #2
    cwd, looks good

  3. #3
    Wild goat and a wild boar. Fantastic looking mounts.

  4. #4
    Running the danger to make a fool out of me, is there fallow deer missing? I spotted red (next to the fox) Chinese water deer, muntjack, roe. Is the other next to the roe deer a sika? Sorry, new to this and I treated this as a 'test'. I am going to start reading for my DSC1 soon, I promise!

  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by Psyxologos View Post
    Running the danger to make a fool out of me, is there fallow deer missing? I spotted red (next to the fox) Chinese water deer, muntjack, roe. Is the other next to the roe deer a sika? Sorry, new to this and I treated this as a 'test'. I am going to start reading for my DSC1 soon, I promise!
    There's no CWD there and the fallow is above the roe next to the sika buddy.

    I hope I haven't just been "Had" there!
    Last edited by Cougar; 21-11-2011 at 13:06.

  6. #6
    The missing head is Bill Oddies

  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by Cougar View Post
    There's no CWD there and the fallow is above the roe next to the sika buddy.

    I hope I haven't just been "Had" there!
    Thanks for that. I am having difficulty to tell the different types apart looking at these pictures. when there is a full body it is much easier for me, or so I hope!

  8. #8
    Psyxologos; out of sheer curiosity which did you think was the Chinese? and to be fair to you mate only the roe is a medal head so you will see much more impressive fallow and sika

  9. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by unicorn71 View Post
    The missing head is Bill Oddies
    I wouldn't mount that, just feed it to the hounds. But only if no dragging out was require, he's a tubby little git

  10. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by Munty Hunter View Post
    I wouldn't mount that, just feed it to the hounds. But only if no dragging out was require, he's a tubby little git
    Yes i totally agreee but to be fair he has other vermin on the wall

Similar Threads

  1. Trophies on the wall
    By The Croc in forum Deer Stalking General
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 03-02-2011, 00:37
  2. Hanging on the wall
    By willie_gunn in forum Deer Stalking General
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 23-01-2011, 17:48
  3. Big Horn Sheep on dam wall
    By pete evans in forum Deer Stalking General
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 05-10-2010, 20:13
  4. Wipeable wall surfaces in larders?
    By Adamant in forum Deer Stalking General
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 10-03-2010, 07:01
  5. cull buck and a couple on the wall
    By cockersam in forum Deer Stalking General
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 21-02-2010, 20:04

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •