Thread: Wanted set of binos upto 250 pounds!!!!

Wanted set of binos upto 250 pounds!!!!

Good evening,
    Im atfer a set of bino's, the best i can get for a megre 250 pounds, unfortunatly my steiners were stolen from my car and i despretly need a new pair!

Distinguished Member tartinjock's Avatar
    Try

HERE

OR HERE

Regretted selling mine on when my Swarovski were repaired, I would have another pair tomorrow. If you search through this site, you will see nothing by good reviews by other SD Members.

Hunters Cabin a trade member on here might still have some, he was selling them a few months ago, might be worth a PM to him......

TJ

TJ
    Position and hold must be firm enough to support the firearm
    The firearm must point naturally at the target without any undue physical effort
    Sight alignment (aiming) must be correct
    The shot must be released and followed through without disturbing the position

I have a pair of minox and can recommend them.

john

i love my minox they are spot on,wayne

hi try the minox websitew i orderedon sat delivered from germany wedensday
    atb tom

dito minox off ebay 110

Thanks for the helpful relies guys, i have been today offered a brend new set of MINOX Binoculars BV 8x42 BR for 100 punds unfortunatly there in the orange camo, but hey almost all wildlife is colour blind! I Think!

Tartinjock thanks for the links, ironically the guy who owns opticswarehouse is a friends good pal and thats where i got the price for the minox from, i am popping up to see him this week and he said he would sort me a good deal! I did spend a lot with him last year on the old telescopic peepers as i did remind him. Thanks every one for the help.

Quote Originally Posted by wikedwickedmotox View Post
    Thanks for the helpful relies guys, i have been today offered a brend new set of MINOX Binoculars BV 8x42 BR for 100 punds unfortunatly there in the orange camo, but hey almost all wildlife is colour blind! I Think!
    Why not go to your full budget amount and see what Minox you can get for that...BV /BR are excellent for the price, though In time you may want to improve on what you have....The orange minox sound like fun!...Harder to lose...ATB