Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Brnie Garland Grallocher knife

Brnie Garland Grallocher knife

Hi all,

Have for sale a Bernie Garland Grallocher knife. I'm sure you've all heard of him, social skills aside, the man knows how to make a knife. This one has never touched a deer, i got it 4 years ago and since then it's had little to no use. It's made or 3mm 01 tool steel, a carbon steel, with Sambar antler scales, black liners and mosaic pins. It sits really tight in the sheath so no danger of it falling out. I'll give it a pre delivery clean up and it will arrive Razor sharp with a good layer of wax on. It has Bernie Garland engraved on the side, plus the patent number for the finger notch on the back of the tip. It has the serial number 007 under that.
    With my Swaro RF bins to pay for I'd like 120 for it. Now I'm making my own i don't really need it anymore, so it'll make a great and cheap workhorse for somebody, especially someone who'll look after it.

Payment by cheque to be written out to my Swarovski man to go in the bins pot please. I'll give out that name via PM to the lucky punter.

All the best and thanks for looking!
    Nick
    Last edited by digger9523; 22-11-2011 at 19:44.
    Owning a gun or knife and not using it, is akin to not sleeping with your girlfriend to keep her neat and tidy for the next bloke.

Spelling mistake in the title! Should of course say Bernie
    Owning a gun or knife and not using it, is akin to not sleeping with your girlfriend to keep her neat and tidy for the next bloke.

Bump

Must admit i love the look of it but alas way out reach of my pocket money.
    https://www.justgiving.com/John-Slee/
    "He who kills sow with piglets empties the forest of boar" My neighbours dad on new years eve 2011.

Basil, you are a good man. What you've done for people in the past has been exceptional, hence your Distinguished Member status. Make me an offer mate, by PM if you wish, and we'll see what can be done for you.

Hi

If the knife has not already gone I have 80.00 budget for a stalking knife, if you find this acceptable I will post cheque tonight once I have your details.

Thanks

Mike

Mike, sorry for my slow reply!

Didn't realise you'd posted till just now.

80 is a bit low for a hand made knife, i expect the materials cost more to source at the time of its creation. What about 110? Come on big nose, lets haggle!

All the best,
    Nick

Quote Originally Posted by mike hague View Post
    Hi

If the knife has not already gone I have 80.00 budget for a stalking knife, if you find this acceptable I will post cheque tonight once I have your details.

Thanks

Mike
    Last edited by digger9523; 24-11-2011 at 21:25.

Hi Nick

Only just got home from work and saw your post, thanks for the reply. I would love to haggle but my budget for a knife is 80 and I am happy to pop this in the post to you tonight. If you are holding out for more I will understand.

Regards

Mike

Hi Mike,

I'll hold out for now, but if it gets desperate I'll let you know.

ATB,
    Nick

110 anybody?