Definitely the funniest up to now

https://m.facebook.com/UKSHA-502164506587351/
    Discretion assured
    - call us anytime, free on 0800 689 0857

please visit our web site: uksha1
    or find us on facebook
    Sponsored proudly by Pfanner, Blaser, Clark Forest, John Forsey sports

thought this was funny-

Thats terrible how they stand and watch!

I like this one

Sorry all, I don't see how this is funny.
    If it was one of us, and a member of the public complained, then we could be charged for not having a dog under control.
    Secondly should this have been in the rut it could of been likely that it was gored by a stag, then the general public would of been calling for a cull in the park.
    Thirdly someone could of been injured by 70-100 reds stampeding across richmond park it could of caused an accident on the road etc etc.
    I would guarrantee that if some tree hugger saw my dog chasing a deer I would end up being charged..

Regards
    Now

Quote Originally Posted by news of the world View Post
    Sorry all, I don't see how this is funny.
    If it was one of us, and a member of the public complained, then we could be charged for not having a dog under control.
    Secondly should this have been in the rut it could of been likely that it was gored by a stag, then the general public would of been calling for a cull in the park.
    Thirdly someone could of been injured by 70-100 reds stampeding across richmond park it could of caused an accident on the road etc etc.
    I would guarrantee that if some tree hugger saw my dog chasing a deer I would end up being charged..

Regards
    Now
    I'm glad it's not just me who did not think this was funny. To see the morons on Channel 4 news laughing about it fair made my blood boil. Fecking idiots! No thought to the danger both the deer and the dog were in. They are the sort of idiots that would laugh at sheep being chased by a dog, without thought to the damage it was doing.

The law clearly states, "In an open publice space your dog must be on a lead or under close control". Is it so hard to understand?

Simon
    Blindness to suffering is an inherent consequence of natural selection. Nature is neither kind nor cruel but fiercely indifferent.

Quote Originally Posted by jordang View Post

I like this one
    I'm sure I had the very same dream last night!

Flytie,
    I was insensed when I saw it on Channel 5 news last night,the fact that they thought it was funny was the issue...