A new one on me.

Believe it or not its up to you.
Don't think Ill get the chance to take them out now as when the second time he rang (while client Bobt was there)(he heard the conversation and had no need to join in on a wind up), i said i couldn't help him, he got stroppy and hung up.
And who could invent such a tale?? not me.

I don't think anyone doubts you mate it's just one of those stories that comes along once in a lifetime, one of those that even if you tried you couldn't come up with one as good.It's what I would call priceless.

Believe it or not its up to you.
Don't think Ill get the chance to take them out now as when the second time he rang (while client Bobt was there)(he heard the conversation and had no need to join in on a wind up), i said i couldn't help him, he got stroppy and hung up.
And who could invent such a tale?? not me.

I am not saying you are making it up.

I am saying I think someone else on this site is playing a joke on you.

John are you sure breeze hasnt been moonlighting on you and earning an extra few bob on the side.

ATB
RICK O SHEA

.....well I was just about to try and book a stalk with John, obviously taking my pet hippopotamus along, but I don't think I'll bother now.:D

How is refusing to take a monkey out stalking going to affect your business?

I reckon you should add "no monkeys" to your website :D

I think we need to rally round and help John out here.

I called in at Toys R Us on my way home tonight to buy a little toy monkey. I've asked Mrs DB to stitch it to the outside of my stalking coat (left shoulder of course).

I'll wear it when I come up in a couple of weeks time. If all John's clients bring toy monkeys with them he'll soon get used to them. I reckon it won't take long for John to be able to cater for this important niche stalking market.

Take care,

Bob

Back