Results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: Ruger scope rings

  1. #1

    Ruger scope rings

    Does anyone have any Ruger M77 action stainless 30mm medium scope rings they may wish to sell me ?

    Mick

  2. #2
    SD Regular bobjs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Tidworth/on here/or at Downton Abbey.
    Posts
    8,822
    Blog Entries
    5
    View my Gallery (39)View my Gallery (39)
    Attachment 10609got some blued steel ones for 10 posted. and ill give the change to my oldest for some pellets. they are the ones above the alloy thread protectors.

    bob.

    you can paint them mick

    bob.
    WARNING: LUPUS IS A KILLER, lets support them in the need to find out what it is, what causes it and how do we defeat it. Donating to LUPUS UK | LUPUS UK

    Living with Lupus - YouTube

  3. #3
    I have some Redfield 30mm highs for a Ruger 77/22. Brand new in packaging...

  4. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by Glensman View Post
    I have some Redfield 30mm highs for a Ruger 77/22. Brand new in packaging...
    Cheers buddy im after mediums..

  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by bobjs View Post
    Attachment 10609got some blued steel ones for 10 posted. and ill give the change to my oldest for some pellets. they are the ones above the alloy thread protectors.

    bob.

    you can paint them mick

    bob.
    Bob are these 30 mm mediums ??

  6. #6
    SD Regular bobjs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Tidworth/on here/or at Downton Abbey.
    Posts
    8,822
    Blog Entries
    5
    View my Gallery (39)View my Gallery (39)
    Quote Originally Posted by mickyfinn View Post
    Bob are these 30 mm mediums ??
    DOH:

    mick, sorry bud just went and checked them in the gun room,

    im a plonker 1" mediums,

    sorry mate

    bob.
    WARNING: LUPUS IS A KILLER, lets support them in the need to find out what it is, what causes it and how do we defeat it. Donating to LUPUS UK | LUPUS UK

    Living with Lupus - YouTube

  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by bobjs View Post
    DOH:

    mick, sorry bud just went and checked them in the gun room,

    im a plonker 1" mediums,

    sorry mate

    bob.
    No probs bob cheers.

  8. #8
    Anyone ?? or does anyone know of any gunshops selling them.

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 4
    Last Post: 09-10-2011, 23:36
  2. For Sale ruger number 1 scope mounts
    By chrisc in forum Deer Stalking Equipment
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 11-05-2011, 15:09
  3. For Sale Ruger stainless steel rings
    By chrisc in forum Deer Stalking Equipment
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 28-01-2011, 20:03
  4. ruger M77 scope mounts !
    By leec6.5 in forum Equipment & Accessories
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 23-11-2010, 18:17
  5. For Sale Ruger M77 mkII .243 plus reloading bits and scope
    By jcf1 in forum Reloading
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 06-03-2010, 16:14

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •