Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Laminategunstock.co.uk

Quote Originally Posted by Sticks View Post
    Anyone any experience with these guys ?

lamanate gun stocks laminate gun stocks U.K. Make a good rifle a great rifle

Regards

Sticks
    They are the richards microfit from the states if I recall correctly

Regardless of where they are from, some look very nice IMO. especially that reddish coloured thumb-hole.

Any idea about pricing or was I overlooking that on the website?

Quote Originally Posted by jamross65 View Post
    Regardless of where they are from, some look very nice IMO. especially that reddish coloured thumb-hole.

Any idea about pricing or was I overlooking that on the website?
    I enquired a year or two ago re the thumbhole sporter style for a T3 I think it came in around 250 -300.
    I read somewhere inletting and finnishing require quite a lot of extra work even on the 99% fit.
    Nice stocks though.

Quote Originally Posted by trucraft View Post
    I enquired a year or two ago re the thumbhole sporter style for a T3 I think it came in around 250 -300.
    I read somewhere inletting and finnishing require quite a lot of extra work even on the 99% fit.
    Nice stocks though.
    Even a fairly pricey bedding job at 300 plus the cost of the stock is still cheaper than a McMillan stock with the bedding job on top. They are completely different concepts to each other but on the right rifle I think these laminated stocks would be very nice and I have used both HS Precision and McMillan.

Quote Originally Posted by j0e_bl0ggs View Post
    They are the richards microfit from the states if I recall correctly
    Correct

YES i have one that i bought for a little marlin rimfire they are nice but need finishing even the 99 percent ones i
    had to wait i think beetween 9 and 11 weeks at the time i orderd it and i think it cost me around 230 quid i had to wait
    because the colour i orderd AUTUMN LEAVES was not in stock i wish i could say more but because i am no finisher of stocks
    i gave it to a relative of a good friend to finish for me and a year later still havent got it back so cant say how it looks or shoots

one day .........perhaps

Might have been cheaper to get a cheap flight go over and pick one up and bring it home?

Yup I have one... Hadvit on my cz452 .22lr

Unfortunately I didn't think my thoughts through and I bought the bench rest one... It really gave rifle a good feel. And was accurate as he'll but ....
    Quite heavy and I decided few months later to shorten the rifle for motor lamping so put original stock back on
    They are good quality items tho...
    Mine was bench rest left handed

Sauer/ paul