Scope Cam.

On a slight side note, for anyone thinking of taking out there camera whilst sitting at a high seat, I highly recommend one of the foam coated flexible tripods, just wrap the legs around the rifle rest and your ready to go!

Here's something along the lines of the one I have:
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/New-Mini-...30562214832?pt=US_Tripods&hash=item1e661d4bb0

I did have one of the gorilla style tripods but they could be a bit noisy setting them up and if you had to move the camera whilst filming.

I've got a gorillapod and its a nightmare to deal with when deer are in front of you if they don't walk perfectly in to frame.

Bloody excellent idea. I tried to do the same thing, the difference was I failed miserably.

I've got a gorillapod and its a nightmare to deal with when deer are in front of you if they don't walk perfectly in to frame.

I agree, the good thing with these is that they have a pivoting head so you can easily and quietly adjust.

Looking forward to see how the riflecam works

Bloody excellent idea. I tried to do the same thing, the difference was I failed miserably.

Nothing complicated to setting one up , in fact the idea and method is very simple
This is mine all I need to do is screw the cam-corder or camera on to it
ebc8822c.jpg

Can say that the footage stone took of one of the shoots at Catton was very good and bloody funny even through it was at paper targets not the real thing , just incase it shows its self...................:doh: ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. CTRL+F5 reloads the whole page.
Great idea and works a treat.

Carl

Can say that the footage stone took of one of the shoots at Catton was very good and bloody funny even through it was at paper targets not the real thing , just incase it shows its self...................:doh: ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. CTRL+F5 reloads the whole page.
Great idea and works a treat.

Carl

I often wonder if I should post it, just incase the PC group get on their high horse
But it did bring a chuckle on the day
Look forward to attending a couple of next years dates
Atb

Back