Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Trigger adjustment CZ550 in 375 h&h

Trigger adjustment CZ550 in 375 h&h

How the buggery do you increase the weight of the trigger. Where are the adjustment bits!!! It's as if the thing has nothing to change appart from maybe a spring!! HELP

If the trigger is still similar to the ZKK series take the bolt out and look into the bolt raceway in the action just behind the rear bridge there is a screw head there which adjusts the weight if I recall correctly.

Quote Originally Posted by paul at barony View Post
    How the buggery do you increase the weight of the trigger. Where are the adjustment bits!!! It's as if the thing has nothing to change appart from maybe a spring!! HELP
    cough 243

thanks, found what you meant and moved it both ways but no change and it was very a free moving screw but didn't move position strangely. I'll have to get it checked, something doesn't seem right like it's theads are stripped or something. The trigger is just a bit light.

Quote Originally Posted by big cat View Post
    cough 243
    .308 and 12g semi auto with reflex dot sight as my back ups. No pressure mate.... 243!

ps
    next saturday is a possible up north

.308 and 12g semi auto with reflex dot sight as my back ups. No pressure mate.... 243!

ps
    Phone Edgar Bros they should ........................ note I said should be able to help as they were or are the importers.

This might shine a little light on your trigger problem!! http://stevespages.com/pdf/cz550_medium_magnum.pdf

Rgds, Buck.
    "let him without sin cast the first stone"

Ahhh from memory that does not look the same as the ZKK trigger. I don't recall all those screws. But it's many more than a decade since I saw the trigger mech like that.

Well done Uncle Buck.

ps
    sounds good mate

yeh, it's a phone call EB, so it will be sorted some time around the next ice age