Thread: Reloading bits

Blog Entries
    View my Gallery (39)View my Gallery (39)

Reloading bits

Ok lads

a new member here is a very good mate of mine ( ex-service man medicaly dischareged and now my shooting buddy ) and he's just setting out on the re-laoding route. so we are after some bits as follows, if you have these please can you let me/him know the cost inc of shipping to me.

we have a budget so that he can also get the scope he needs for his rifle,

so the funds are a wee bit tight.

thank you

1, nice simple press (rcbs partner) or what you got.not to keen on a lee one unless its free, as we can't buy one to end up buying a better one later.SORTED NOW

2, bullet reloading try to fit 6mm rem cases SORTED NOW

3, powder trickler.SORTED THANK YOU

4,hand priming tool and primer tray, prefare rcbs/hornady type............................STILL NEEDED

5,deburring tool.................................STILL NEEDED

6, primer pocket cleaning tool.................................STILL NEEDED

7, 243/308 50 round ammo box,NOW SORTED,

8,set of scales,as long as they are clean and true SORTED THANK YOU

9, neck cleaning brush with handle.....................STILL NEEDED.

10, funnel for the same carts. HAVE A SPARE HE CAN HAVE, SORTED NOW.

And anything else we may have missed out.

please keep the prices real lads, im a jock and in not tight. I'm Just skint all the time (with his money that is) we will confirm if we want it asap so we are not messing you about.

thank you all very much

bob.
    Last edited by bobjs; 29-11-2011 at 18:46.
    WARNING: LUPUS IS A KILLER, lets support them in the need to find out what it is, what causes it and how do we defeat it. Donating to LUPUS UK | LUPUS UK

Living with Lupus - YouTube

Hi bob,
    It sounds to me like a day trip to the Sportsman at Evershot might be a good idea.
    Get him to spend some of his gratuity or enhanced pension before he wastes it buying a house

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by EMcC View Post
    Hi bob,
    It sounds to me like a day trip to the Sportsman at Evershot might be a good idea.
    Get him to spend some of his gratuity or enhanced pension before he wastes it buying a house
    Hii Eddie

well i did think of that but even sportmans not that good a deal nowerdays, i think the second hand market is where he needs to be, i am sure there are a few people on here who have stuff under the bench that they just don't use

bob.

going to be a cold one tonight, just getting the lamping gear ready for tonights foxing trip.
    WARNING: LUPUS IS A KILLER, lets support them in the need to find out what it is, what causes it and how do we defeat it. Donating to LUPUS UK | LUPUS UK

I find that when looking for second hand kit, either the advertiser doesn't put his/her location in the Avator so you don't know whether it's worth following up because of distance or postage.
    Your powder price seems quite reasonable, the one you mentioned on the other post at 32 a tub. The last time I bought a tub of H4385 I think it was 42 a tub

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by EMcC View Post
    I find that when looking for second hand kit, either the advertiser doesn't put his/her location in the Avator so you don't know whether it's worth following up because of distance or postage.
    Your powder price seems quite reasonable, the one you mentioned on the other post at 32 a tub. The last time I bought a tub of H4385 I think it was 42 a tub
    the other thing that gets me is when they post a price and then add p+p when you reply to buy it ??

the price is not that bad eddie, i just wanted to see who else thnks the prices are getting a bit high,(ps: thats a 1lb tub not a kilo ?by the way) the last time i got powder it was only 36 a lb so i got 4 tubs 2 x rl10 for the 20 tack and 2 benchmark for ther 6mmbr, but hey it just means that we have to resist pulling the trigger to much ?

bob.

Blog Entries
    Trickler and scales now sorted.

Any more bits for my shooting buddy

bob.

Blog Entries
    thank you to Ronnie rh120 and that great bloke BK will have something we need or have forgotten

and a MAhooosive thank you to ezzy6.5 , they have sorted a load of bits out and its down to me to get him sorted on the practice side of loading.,

i am not sure what we need now but i will check it all when it gets here and post a reply with anything we still need,

as normal the forum comes up trumps.

thank you all

bob.
    Last edited by bobjs; 28-11-2011 at 21:39.

have a look at the new cast iron lee breech lock challenger press < they are as good or better that rcbs partner and reatail at about 65

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by luke wady View Post
    have a look at the new cast iron lee breech lock challenger press < they are as good or better that rcbs partner and reatail at about 65
    thank you for that
    but i think i am sorted in the press front.

bob.

Blog Entries
    STILL NEEDING A FEW BITS LADS.

sorry im not shouting am i

bob.