Stalking Auction - for Crohns and Colitis

Landy1

Dear all , Following on from the Singing Stalkers last post and his freinds charity for research into Crohns and Colitis , This is a subject close to home for myself too. Therefore I would like to offer at Auction two stalking outings ( High seats only ) for cull Fallow and Muntjac on the GAP 180 land in North Hertfordshire (We have around 14000 acres) . The outing can be arranged to suit the winner either as a morning and evening or two mornings . If two persons wish to share and go out together for the one outing I am also happy with that . The arrangements can be discussed by PM at a later date. The closing date for the auction will be the 10th of December 2011 and the payment is to be made via the link on the Singing Stalkers last post prior to the stalking taking place.

The only conditions I impose on this are that you must have your own rifle and be covered on your certificate to legally shoot deer in the UK and also be in possesion of the relevant 3rd party Insurance .

I will try my best but I cannot guarantee results , they are wild animals after all.

This is in aid of a worthy cause so please dig deep if you can

Thank You :D

Dick ( Landy 1)

Cracking deal here gents. As I am very inexperienced at this sort of thing. Shooting large animals that is, 1 Muntie this year is all so I am in for this as well Here we go. £100 from me.
Here is a conflict of interest. I want Pam to make as much money as possible for the Charity.......but I want to win it as well.... :D

....I'm not trying to scupper SS's chances.....but having had personal experience of UC, I'll have to up that initial bid (ever so slightly, so that SS can outbid me again ;)).

£110.00.

Tag, you're it.....

Bugger, thats me out thanks to the Americans making me redundant next January.............:-|
Still it leaves me clear of having to explain to the wife why I have to donate more money to Pam after having already done so. :D
And nobody will notice that I have slipped this back to the top of the tree for everybody to see...:cool:

Good luck with the bidding guys. Im chuffed with the way it is going so far... Excellent stuff.
:thumb:

Go on then, £160. i know off a few people who suffer with the above. shes a brave girl good on you TSS. and also landy1 :tiphat:

Last edited:
Folks we are down to the last few days of this auction .It closes at midnight on the 10th .There is no time restriction on when this is to be taken , but my preference would be in the Fallow doe season to increase our chances .

Its all for a good cause

Cheers

Cracking toast Grommit. Anymore for anymore?
Lots of land with millions of deer waiting to be stalked.

Ok there may be a slight exaggeration there, but hey, Im not sure if I mentioned it's for a good cause. :tiphat:

Gents , Can I just thank everyone for being so supportive of this charity and the auction . Congrats to Biker 1 for his winning bid . I am in touch with him via PM , I am sure we will update the site with the results . I would also like to thank Munty1 who runs the GAP180 club for agreeing to allow the stalking to take place .

Thanks again

Dick

Back