Thread: Boar near Eurodisney??

Boar near Eurodisney??

Imagine this, the missus tells me she wants a hol to Eurodisney with the kids and if I wanted I could hunt somewhere near by if I can arrange it!!!

SCORE

Don't know where to start on that one

Paul,

What's wrong with Rue Pigalle....

Stan

take lots of cash euro disney is expensive
    atb tom

Sorted!

http://www.rallyefontainebleau.com/index.htm

More seriously, you could try getting in touch with this place - http://www.bas-breau.com/uk/#detente-et-loisirs.php . They organise hunting breaks (although again, with hounds I'm afraid!) so must know the score. Or try the tourist office in Fontainebleau - theyve always been very helpful when I've asked daft questions. http://www.uk.fontainebleau-tourisme.com/

Beautiful forest. Reds, roe and boar. About an hour or less from Eurodisney depending on where you stay...

now I'm even more confused... is there any basswood type bods that can put on similar sort of deal as croatia packages but in France?. By the way, I'm not going into Eurodisney, that ones for my other half and the young ones to figure out.

Account Suspended
    Quote Originally Posted by smullery View Post
    Paul,

What's wrong with Rue Pigalle....

Stan
    Is that a trick philosophical question?

If it is, I'd say there's probably relatively little actually "wrong" with the bricks, mortar, paving etc... of that Street... But it does play host to some of the most venal and viscious of man's (and woman's) base, in the adjectival sense, behaviour... and also; you'd probably get arrested if you tried huntng wild boar there with a .375 H&H magnum chambered rifle.

The problem when hunting the Rue Pigalle is that if you went in with soft point ammunition the local beasts would laugh at you...

Account Suspended
    Quote Originally Posted by paul at barony View Post
    The problem when hunting the Rue Pigalle is that if you went in with soft point ammunition the local beasts would laugh at you...
    Very good