Fifestalker25

Hi guys in galls. Im 25 from fife scotland. I currently work as an estate worker on a 5000acre estate and will be taking over the shoot next year. Just really starting out stalking got my first Roe doe last sat with my new .222. I know some folk say the calibre is not quite adequate for deer but after lots of practice a perfect heart/lung shot took her clean. Hoping to start my dsc next year and progress in the world of deer. Thanks for reading and great websight.
FS

hi Fifestalker,all the very best for the future i have keepered/stalked profesionly for fourty years down here in the westcountry and wouldnt change a thing, exept i would like the .223 for roe,(maybe oneday). good luck with the dsc next year. good hunting. W.S

It was my FAO Which suggested a .222 when i applyed for my fac, i knew it was a good fox calibre but he said it was ideal for Roe about fife. Will be looking to put in for a bigger calibre for Red Deer if i get the chance to shoot them up north. Just have to wait and see. Thanks for the good welcome guys

Back