Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: HORNADY no 3 reloading manual

HORNADY no 3 reloading manual

Hi all
    Has anyone got a copy of the 3rd edition HORNADY reloading manual. I understand that edition has loads for the 6.5x57 mauser. Of course if any other editions as well as the 3rd have that data please would you consider selling to me PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEASE.
    Many Thanks

Hi

The current edition (8th) lists loads, though only for IMR powders. What bullet weights are you using?

Regards JCS

Quote Originally Posted by Sako3006 View Post
    Hi all
    Has anyone got a copy of the 3rd edition HORNADY reloading manual. I understand that edition has loads for the 6.5x57 mauser. Of course if any other editions as well as the 3rd have that data please would you consider selling to me PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEASE.
    Many Thanks
    I have one here in good condition.
    PM me your land-line phone number.

HWH.

Hi all
    Many Thanks
    I've got a copy too, but hanging on to it. You'll find the same loads re-printed verbatim in the later editions as Hornady haven't retested this calibre since the Hornady #2.

The #3 Handook has loads for IMR powders, Norma 204, Norma MRP, and Win 785. Of these only the IMR loads survive, as Norma powders are virtually unobtainable in the States, and W785 is discontinued.

Hope this helps. Buy the book anyway.
    If I'm going to be accused of it then it's just as well I did it.

Why particularly the Hornady manual ? I've just looked in the Vhitavouri and Nobelsport manuals and they both list loads for this cartridge. There is also some reloading data on the accurate arms website.

Yep the 7th edition has it too. Pages 314-316.

Hi all

Many Thanks

I offered you one 24 hours ago and as yet I have had no communication from you.
    PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEASE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.

HWH.

Thank you STAG1933, sadly some of us work very long hours, found your comment ummm rather rude and somewhat pointless but any way may I take this oppertunity to DECLINE your kind offer.
    To all others thanks very much the information you have given is most helpfull
    Last edited by Sako3006; 03-12-2011 at 05:17.

Thank you STAG1933, sadly some of us work very long hours, found your comment ummm rather rude and somewhat pointless but any way may I take this oppertunity to DECLINE your kind offer.
    To all others thanks very much the information you have given is most helpfull
    Oh, you poor thing !
    WORK ! What a nasty four letter word.
    I was trying to be helpful and give you the opportunity to obtain what you were looking for, anyway I was not desperate to part with it.
    Do not be sad about the long hours as having such a job will be the Xmas wish of many.

HWH.

Well, well..... sorry Hubert. This looks like synthetic indignation to justify the OP's cop out.

Maybe other members of the site will remember this response before trying to assist in future. In this case I regret bothering my a**e to look up and supply out-of-print info. which appeared to be so sorely needed.
    If I'm going to be accused of it then it's just as well I did it.