Thread: Longrange Shooting Course

Longrange Shooting Course

Hi Guys

Does anyone know of any longrange shooting courses that are avalible,

Any info would be appreciated.

Thanks

Look up "Rifle craft" think they are run by ex mil as the modules are similar to what i was taught for my snipers course.

http://www.riflecraft.co.uk/Home/

L
    ook under "Training"

Just looked and yes they do a sniper course...but not sure if thats open for civilians ? or just law enforcement.

But they also do the sporter course.

Mick
    Last edited by mickyfinn; 01-12-2011 at 16:30.

its a bit of a drive but WMS is an excellent set up with ranges out to 1.5 miles !
    "Politicians must be allowed to panic. They need activity. It is their substitute for achievement"
    "'The matter is under consideration' means we have lost the file. 'The matter is under active consideration' means we are trying to find the file."

Thanks for the info.

I may be in a position to help you in the new year if you want to PM me. Same sort of stuff as Riflecraft but can be custom designed to the individual.
    Regards

You dont say were your based , but I would say join a good rifle club and get some one on one coaching , I dont do target rifle but F class so a huge cross reference of people all talking mils and moa shooting out to proper distances and young and old folk getting proper instruction with a passion for free safely , You can join our club for 35 a year so a range, instruction and club rifles and free coaching ,
    A much better deal than riflecraft .

Quote Originally Posted by Outback View Post
    You dont say were your based , but I would say join a good rifle club and get some one on one coaching , I dont do target rifle but F class so a huge cross reference of people all talking mils and moa shooting out to proper distances and young and old folk getting proper instruction with a passion for free safely , You can join our club for 35 a year so a range, instruction and club rifles and free coaching ,
    A much better deal than riflecraft .
    Thanks for the info Outback, I am in ayrshire what is the name of your club and where is it?

Regards

Scott

Try contacting the SRA as they would be able to give you fullbore club info ,
    I am in the Cawdor rifle club by Inverness we have clay shooting for the undisciplined and a 600 yd rifle range ,

ATB