Thread: My dads first roe doe

My dads first roe doe

Arrived bout 12.30pm.After settleing in getting car unloaded and unpacking pick up. straight to the shooting range to check zero spot on. So went to one of the hides by this time about half 1. Saw nothing for the next two hrs other than rabbits. Then a roe doe appeared out of the woods approx 150 yards away down a slight bank. Sat next to my dad handed him the rifle the was a slight pause as he steady himself then a crack. Perfect engine room shot which dropped her on the spot. As my dad has only shot muntjac it was a first. Great day for both of us. Neal

Well done your dad.
    No photo?
    https://www.justgiving.com/John-Slee/
    "He who kills sow with piglets empties the forest of boar" My neighbours dad on new years eve 2011.

Probly a daft question but how do you upload photos they are on my phone cheers neal

Nice one for your dad mate. was that the place you have at yourkshier .. hope you are well mate.... Neil

Quote Originally Posted by neal billi View Post
    Probly a daft question but how do you upload photos they are on my phone cheers neal
    Go to the bottom of the main page and into Site help and problems. You can find out how to post photos in there.
    https://www.justgiving.com/John-Slee/
    "He who kills sow with piglets empties the forest of boar" My neighbours dad on new years eve 2011.

Yeah it was in yorkshire mate gonna be goin again this month if you fancy it let me no when you free and il sort it out for us. See you soon neal

Well done to your dad get the pics up.

Well done that man, pics please.
    Tony.