Thread: Hello

Hello

Hi every body.

I've just moved from France to live in England last summer. I hope to do a lot of stalking here and to meet lots of people in the shooting world. I have mainly done some rough shooting and boar shooting in France, and hope that I can take some of you boar shooting with me.

See you.

French David

hi david would be nice to hear some stories of your boar hunting .have you been out stalking here yet ,atb wayne

Hello my freind. Glad to see you joined hope all went well with tony and some very interesting goings on here. Tell you more later

Mark
    STALKING. WILD BOAR IN FRANCE. SOLE UK AGENT FOR BACONNES DOMAINE DE CHASSE. TRAINING. DSC 1 COURSES AND DSC 2 WITNESSING. FIRST AID FOR STALKERS.
    Follow us on Facebook and Twitter.
    www.stalkinginengland.co.uk Stalkers online shop at www.deerstalkingequipmentandclothing.co.uk
    www.hunteurope.co.uk or contact 01728 745066 during office hours.

Welcome to the site,

John
    A clever man knows his strengths, a wise man knows his weaknesses

Hi Wayne,

I have to many story of boar shooting. If I have to pic one, it will be last year when my new dog went shooting boar for the first time. He went it a small bush and came out like a rocket scared like hell. The boar came out behiond her, I shot it. I thought that she was to scare of boar to hunt boar again. But she found an other 6 boars during that season. It was a very good season.

I go back to France every other week end to shoot. I will let you know if I have some more story this season.

Regards

David

Hi Mark,

It went very well with Tony yesterday and Ross today. I will tell you tomorow.

David

Salut David! Qu'est-ce qui t'amene au Norfolk? Ou chasses-tu en France?

Laurent.

thanks david nice story i bet you was chuffed with your dog after coming good on the boar ,atb wayne