Thread: springer dog for sale

Established Poster

springer dog for sale

I have a 4 yr old springer dog for sale, he has been trained to the whistle and will work flat land and shrub land, he is fantastic with other dogs and other animals, really good with children as i have young children myself, i have worked him with hawks but not with guns but he is a nice tempered dog would make a great pet or could be worked, he is still like a puppy always running round full of energy, he will fetch and play if you want him to or he will work with the whistle, he can be shown working if needed, he is micro chipped. im looking for 150 for him as he has no papers, im in warrington cheshire please PM me for further details.
    Last edited by mal mason; 02-12-2011 at 09:26.

woman keeps a horse at my sisters wanted a growen up springer , ill have a word

Hi has he ever been around around guns being fired

My 14 year old springer dog is probably not going to make it through the winter. Why are you getting rid of him? Is he castrated? ! live 125m from the beach in West Sussex and work my springer bitch on a beat and stand shoot. Is he gun shy?

Established Poster
    He has a great temprement and been round other dogs no problems, hes fine with kids, hes not been castrated, i only worked him with hawks never worked him with guns dont know what he would be like, the reason im rehoming him is i have a jap akita and they both grown up together with out any problems but lately he bin winding the akita up you know playing and bouncing about and the akita has had a few snaps at him with intent so really dont want him to get hurt the akita is nearly 8 and he used to play with him but dont want to recently, cant split them up not got enough room really and i dont work him much any more so would like him to go to a good home either a working one or as a pet he would make a good pet just needs a bit of time spent with him with the whistle and he should work ok, like i said its not about the money i just want a good home for him, im in warrington and im just looking for 150 for him regards mal
    Last edited by mal mason; 06-12-2011 at 09:57.

Established Poster
    can send pics to your email please PM me your email and i will do so asap regards mal