Free standing high seat designs

auquhollie

Right,

I have been trolling the net on the look out for a set of plans and a cutting list for a free standing seat (metal). Has anyone got anything like this that they have electronically? Maybe a design that they have built that works really well?

I want to have a bash at making one and wondered if there was any good designs out there?

What do you guy's use?

More pics and dimensions the better

All the best

Ads

Free standing seats

I've been looking at similar just recently. Most os the tripod style ones with a swiwel seat look quite difficult to build. Found this one though which I reckon could be fashioned using an old ladder maybe?
http://highseats.com/html/free_standing.html
The place I'm looking at though requires something permanent and big enough for comfort so I have elected to build a scaffold tower with a comfy little wooden house on the top. Will post some pics when it is done. :) [/url]

Hello Ads

I built myself some free standing high seats from steel.
You can see them on Equipment and accessories section, page 3, high seat plans. (Don`t know how to copy the web page) doh :rolleyes: :oops: :confused:

Hope this helps. ;)

wadas

Thanks for that stone mate, ;) i new someone would come to my rescue. It`s a good job somebody knows what they are doing around here. :lol:

wadas

Back