Thread: Napier rifle slip

Smile Napier rifle slip

I need to buy a new rifle slip, hopefully one that I can easily secure within my truck.
    Currently I am looking at the Napier Protector 1 RIFLE Secure Slip, Protector 1 Stalker Secure Gunslip and the Razorback Stalker although in the case of the latter it is not at all clear that this can be secured to the vehicle.
    Functionality is more of a priority than cost , I would much appreciate the advice and opinion of anyone who has tried any of these and also any trade members interested in making a sale please pm me. Thanks, Tim.

I have the Napier slip as above.I've had no problems with it,it's good quality kit and it's very re-assuring to be able to secure the rifle. I'm a bit surprised that more folk don't seem to have a secureable slip. Obviously it's no substitute for a cabinet but a whole lot easier to carry around .
    Best to throw a blanket or a coat over it if it's at all visible but I'm sure you are aware of that,better to mention it than not.

fraser
    Last edited by private fraser; 04-12-2011 at 17:50.

Quote Originally Posted by private fraser View Post
    I have the Napier slip as above.I've had no problems with it,it's good quality kit and it's very re-assuring to be able to secure the rifle. I'm a bit surprised that more folk don't seem to have a secureable slip. Obviously it's no substitute for a cabinet but a whole lot easier to carry around .
    Best to throw a blanket or a coat over it if it's at all visible but I'm sure you are aware of that,better to mention it than not.

fraser
    Thanks for your positive information, which version do you have?

The stalker secure version with the steel hasp/loop insert.I don't use it rucksack style so I've taken all the excess straps off.

fraser

Quote Originally Posted by private fraser View Post
    The stalker secure version with the steel hasp/loop insert.I don't use it rucksack style so I've taken all the excess straps off.

fraser
    Thanks fraser, that one is my preference too.