Cabelas Europe !!!!!

Maybe intresting : http://www.cabelas.fr/

A cabelas website in France.

Smut

Quote Originally Posted by Hales Smut View Post
    Maybe intresting : http://www.cabelas.fr/

A cabelas website in France.

Smut
    Thats interesting. I dont parlez the language, is there any chance you could check to see what the international shipping costs are. The reason I did not deal with them in the states is because they told me that to the UK shipping was 40% of the value of the item. It seemed an odd way of doing it.

I'm using Google Chrome to browse the web & it has a good translator built into it which works well on the Cabelas French site.

Ian

I was just thinking the same. Delivery costs from the US are mostly to high. This could be better. Just discovered this site by accident. I am rather busy at the moment, but I'll have a look this evening or tomorow.

the website suggests they won't deliver outside France and Corsica
    "Politicians must be allowed to panic. They need activity. It is their substitute for achievement"
    "'The matter is under consideration' means we have lost the file. 'The matter is under active consideration' means we are trying to find the file."

Sodding french..why not have one in UK

I was in CS Sporting in Cwmbran last week and they claimed to be the U.K. agents for Cabelas. If so they can't hold a great deal of stock because the shop is actually smaller than the garage to my house! They must have an arrangement to order goods on request perhaps?

Quote Originally Posted by 8x57 View Post
    I was in CS Sporting in Cwmbran last week and they claimed to be the U.K. agents for Cabelas. If so they can't hold a great deal of stock because the shop is actually smaller than the garage to my house! They must have an arrangement to order goods on request perhaps?
    Maybe they have a magic room through the back like Mr benn?!?!

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Mr+Ben.jpg 
Views:	1 
Size:	31.8 KB 
ID:	10797

Quote Originally Posted by mickyfinn View Post
    Sodding french..why not have one in UK
    they would go broke too quickly
    "Politicians must be allowed to panic. They need activity. It is their substitute for achievement"
    "'The matter is under consideration' means we have lost the file. 'The matter is under active consideration' means we are trying to find the file."

Bloody charming. Just price compared between the two sites. The prices seem very similar but if you live in Britain (a small group of countries united for the benefit of the whole) and once governed by a sycophant bent on spending his life up Bushes bot, you have to order from the good old USofA and get bent over on delivery. On the other hand if you live in the country that told Bush, NON you get the item at roughly the same cost as in the states. Great. Of course I may have misread the position.