Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Newbury Meet twixt Xmas and New Year

Newbury Meet twixt Xmas and New Year

I have to say I get bored with Xmas very fast and as I am off the whole week I intend to do a lot of pest control.........But..............I need to have a beer somewhere along the way.

So if anybody fancies a meet up for a beer and to swap short stories roundabout Newbury way I am more than happy to organise something.

Say the 28th Dec.

Let me know if it is of interest. Nothing special, just turn up at the pub for a beer and a chat.
    I can speak in-depth and with great knowledge about most subjects until some bugger who actually knows what he is speaking about opens his gob .

If I'm around I'll be up for that Declan.

Chris
    Life should be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving skidding in sideways, Merlot in one hand, Cigar in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming WOO HOO what a ride!

Ok, who's been saying I smell?
    I can speak in-depth and with great knowledge about most subjects until some bugger who actually knows what he is speaking about opens his gob .

Oxfordshire, Wiltshire, Berkshire....and Sutherland
    View my Gallery (19)View my Gallery (19)
    Sorry - been so busy at work I've not really had a chance to look on the site.

Yes, I could be interested in a get-together

willie_gunn
    O wad some Power the giftie gie us to see oursels as ithers see us!

might be interested, location, funds and girlfriend permitting.

Ill be in The Queens in newbury ........upstairs in that little black haired bar maid

Euwwww.

Sounds good, count me in!....as long as there are no last minute changes of plan with the family....which i'm sure there will be.
    I could bring my reloading resluts to paw over unless that sort of conversation is going to bore everyone to tears...?! Dominic, I know you’re a keen handloader!

Best
    Miles

Well I have all the reloading kit, just haven't started reloading yet. But any info on reloading a 243 and a 223 is good to me. Just wake me up at the bit that says "here is the best stuff to use"

I just spoke to the missus so that date is clear for the meeting, sorry social event. The pub has nothing on until the 31st when there will be a fantastic evening of Karaoke and entertainment featuring, um, ME!!!!
    But you probably don't want to know that.

nope ill still be upstairs with candice