Newbury Meet twixt Xmas and New Year

The Singing Stalker

I have to say I get bored with Xmas very fast and as I am off the whole week I intend to do a lot of pest control.........But..............I need to have a beer somewhere along the way.

So if anybody fancies a meet up for a beer and to swap short stories roundabout Newbury way I am more than happy to organise something.

Say the 28th Dec.

Let me know if it is of interest. Nothing special, just turn up at the pub for a beer and a chat.

Sounds good, count me in!....as long as there are no last minute changes of plan with the family....which i'm sure there will be.
I could bring my reloading resluts to paw over unless that sort of conversation is going to bore everyone to tears...?! Dominic, I know you’re a keen handloader!

Best
Miles

Well I have all the reloading kit, just haven't started reloading yet. But any info on reloading a 243 and a 223 is good to me. Just wake me up at the bit that says "here is the best stuff to use" :D

I just spoke to the missus so that date is clear for the meeting, sorry social event. The pub has nothing on until the 31st when there will be a fantastic evening of Karaoke and entertainment featuring, um, ME!!!!
But you probably don't want to know that. :eek:

I once walked into a pub, looked around and shouted;

F*** Me! I've slept with every woman in this pub!!.................................... Aren't dreams great.

The landlord nearly wet himself and he still laughs at it and buys me a pint after every time I go in after 10 years.

I digress

Well looks like Pam is staying with us over Xmas period so if anybody in interested in her accounts of the toilet facilities in the Himalayas and maybe her account of the trip to base camp in aid of Chrones and Colitis I am sure I could persuade her to come up for a drink . And no it won't be a formal presentation. :D

Right quick question. Anybody coming? Just need to know as if everybody is doing family stuff or washing there hair then I will make arrangements to go out shooting, or wash my hair or something.

As long as one person is coming I will be there and drag Pam along as well. :D

Back