Deer poaching on the telly

Did't see the program but l was having a look about on one of my bits this eve and found cut deer hair and a drag scare of the field to where l found the hair, had a feeling that we was getting hit, love to catch up with the barstewards looks like l will be putting a few nites in leading up to xmas and probably after

No problem, I had just watched it myself on there before reading this thread.
The poaching & rural thefts around here are getting beyond a joke.

just watched it, that scottish guy reckons they can get poachers DNA from a deer even if theyre wearing gloves, didnt think that was possible? :confused:

yeah thats true badger I suppose the poachers will have to wear rubber gloves to take a fresh pair out the box then put them on top to get round this

No problem, I had just watched it myself on there before reading this thread.
The poaching & rural thefts around here are getting beyond a joke.

Correct, but they all do not escape justice. Get a copy of the Cumberland & Westmorland Herald, Sat.3rd. Dec.
4 Carlisle scum-bags were jailed last week for a total of 15 years at Carlisle Crown Court
for various thefts including taking lead worth £2000 off part of Lowther Castle.

They were aged 47, 44, 41 and 24.

Poachers DNA can frequently be obtained but the processing cost of it is so great that many forces do no bother to use it.

HWH.

Last edited:
Back