Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Dubarry boots

Dubarry boots

Hi All

My wife wants a pair of dubarry extra fit boots for Christmas but at 299 they are a bit steep to say the least.

Does anyone know where they can be sourced cheaper.

Cheers

Provider

They are a bit steep but you get what you pay for.

Got the wife a pair of Galoway i think that is what they are called.
    She has had them for about 6 or 7 years, still going strong & still waterproof.

john

tell you will only buy them if she stands in a washing up bowl of water whilst wearing them with a short skirt and tight shirt.....like the girls at the game fair do!

there are some looky likey boots cheaper, whether they are as good or as waterproof I cant comment

Build quality isn't too great... i prefer the Toggi Columbia boots for the girls.

Quote Originally Posted by bewsher500 View Post
    tell you will only buy them if she stands in a washing up bowl of water whilst wearing them with a short skirt and tight shirt.....like the girls at the game fair do!

there are some looky likey boots cheaper, whether they are as good or as waterproof I cant comment
    If my wife looked like the girls at the game fair do I wouldn't go shooting so much .

These are almost identical http://www.rydaleclothing.co.uk/shop...&idcategory=38

My wife wanted some Duabarry for shopping and walking the kids to school in the bad weather - but pursuaded her to got the Rydale at the Game Fair - almost identical to Dubarry but cost 85. Some of the horsey women we got talking really rated the Rydale boot as being just as good as Dubarry.

If your wifes a badge snob your going to have to pay the 300 as Duabarry are the 'in thing', my sister just got a pair for nearly 300 band couldn't find them cheaper.

She isn't too bothered by the badge but most boots she has tried are tight in the calf (fat legs) ;0). Unfortunately for me she tried the dubarry extra fit and they were (the ones !!)

+1 with laurona looks good on the ladies .

Not sure if the Rydale would fit 'big legs' as they are quite narrow fitting. You best get your cash out, you'll get the gore tex for the extra 215

Apparently Heather Mills may have some, half the price.........