Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: my big zeiss for your small one and cash

Blog Entries
    View my Gallery (39)View my Gallery (39)

my big zeiss for your small one and cash

ok lads i have a very tidy scope that i would like to swap over, i had it on my 6mmbr for long range varminting but i now need a smaller scope for my 20 tactical.

the scope i have is as follows.

Zeiss Conquest, 6.5/20x50 the ret is the rapid Z 600 (see photo below.)target turrets,the scope is in top condition with some very small marks on the ret adjusters as they catch in the gun slip etc. you can reste the turrets etc and it has side wheel focus,

the scope is fully boxed with the zeiss lens caps (bikini covers) and has the handbook with it too.

i am after a zeiss 4.5/14x44 or the 50 with or without target turrets, scope MUST be in top condition etc, the ret can be a normal duplex (but not too fine) or it could be the rapid Z one as this one has above,would love it to be the Zplex.

forgive me but i am using pictures from the net as i can't find the camera.

looking for a swap and a cash adjustment for mine.or sell it for 650+ postage

thank you

here is a picture of it on my 20 tac, the white mark under the front of the scope is the zeiss factory sticker that is on it when they are new, so you can see its looked after.

Attachment 10862

bob.Attachment 10857Attachment 10856
    Last edited by bobjs; 11-12-2011 at 12:05.
    WARNING: LUPUS IS A KILLER, lets support them in the need to find out what it is, what causes it and how do we defeat it. Donating to LUPUS UK | LUPUS UK

Living with Lupus - YouTube

Would you sell it for cash mate ?
    If so how much ?

Paul

Blog Entries
    Hi Paul

make me an offer mate in a pm and i will see whats what,

I'mreally after a swap so that i get the scope im looking for as the conquest scopes are a bit like rocking horse poo in the uk, and whan people have them they don't let them go that often

bob.
    WARNING: LUPUS IS A KILLER, lets support them in the need to find out what it is, what causes it and how do we defeat it. Donating to LUPUS UK | LUPUS UK

Quite I was looking at getting my brother to send me one from the states but I've not had a good look at them tho they are about half the price of the victory so might be worth a look but don't know what a used one is worth and don't want to insult you

Paul

Blog Entries
    you can only get 2 replies Paul.
    1,that will do me .........................send me the funds .......

2, sorry mate thats a wee bit less than i would let it go for etc etc.

i paid a good price for my last 4.5/14x50mc for my new tikka .243 and that was with no box no paperwork and slight ring marks, i have no idea what i may have to pay for the next one, so i don't really have a price, all i know is if i had the chance to get one from the US with no agro and tax etc etc, and as cheap as they do them i would take the chance, but sadly i have no one over there and we don't buy on line for more than 100 max, got the battle scars from bad deals in the past.

bob.

Ok mate my son as just told me my brother told him he's comming home for Christmas so I will go down that route

Best of luck with the sale

Paul

Blog Entries
    no bother paul

bob.

Just out of interest you are looking at about 550 to 600 for the scope. I've got one as well.
    I can speak in-depth and with great knowledge about most subjects until some bugger who actually knows what he is speaking about opens his gob .

Blog Entries
    thank you bud ,

so its still for swaps.

bob.
    Last edited by bobjs; 07-12-2011 at 19:14.

Quote Originally Posted by The Singing Stalker View Post
    Just out of interest you are looking at about 550 to 600 for the scope. I've got one as well.
    I have just purchased one of theses scopes for 725 and a very god RFD friend of mine has told me i got the deal of a lifetime as theses scopes are so hard to get hold over here.