ATV Rifle case.

Duncs

Hi,
Does any one know of a hard case that can be attached to side of quad, that will take a moderated (T8),
scoped (56mm) rifle (Tikka t3.)

Many thanks.
Duncs.

If you can't get something suitable it might be worth finding a local maker of flight cases for musical instruments and asking them to make you one up. That is what I did for transporting my Blaser by air as I wasn't convinced that the Blaser case was robust enough to cope with the attentions of the baggage handlers. A custom solution may not be cheap but you could be sure you are getting what you need.

Hi duncs, cant help with anything side mounted, but the A.B.S. type cases from steyr or sako can be made to fit the front rack and are quite cheap. W.S.

hi kolpin gun boot will not take a T8 mod and they stop just shot of a 56mm scope try a proper flat case mounted on the front or rear rack

hi kolpin gun boot will not take a T8 mod and they stop just shot of a 56mm scope try a proper flat case mounted on the front or rear rack

Not sure about that, mine will easily take an X-Bolt, Pess T12 and a 50mm scope in high mounts.
The liner may be a little tight, but I find a thin fleece lined gun slip minus the strap a better option anyway, even leaves room for a set of sticks.

Neil. :)

Kolpin case's take my t3 with a t8 fitted and the latest model will take a bipod as well you can get them on line from the states from Cabela's

Back