Thread: Cheap Deer Stalking

Cheap Deer Stalking

Cheap deer stalking and then you money back. Buy two deer 500 let them go stalk them later in the year cash them in at the game dealer. Sad but could be done.

http://www.preloved.co.uk/adverts/sh.../red-deer.html

even better if you found a stag to put with the two hinds, you could start your own herd.... Kerrching
    "It's halfway down the hill, directly below that tree next to a rock that looks like a bell-end"

Good deals with ~ deako ~ sakowsm ~ dryan ~ 2734neil ~ mo ~ riggers ~ mmbeatle ~ seanct ~ an du ru fox

What would the stalk involve? Hmmmm lets see

Drive into the wood, shake a bucket of feed nuts, spot the deer coming towards you, wait till they get to about twenty yards or so, and fire. A quick reload then shoot the other one who is following on behind the first.

Very demanding stuff

level 2 stuff then?

Quote Originally Posted by Si View Post
    even better if you found a stag to put with the two hinds, you could start your own herd.... Kerrching
    Exactly what I would like to do, but 400k won't buy me a woodland AND a house

Quote Originally Posted by widu13 View Post
    Exactly what I would like to do, but 400k won't buy me a woodland AND a house
    Apparently, if you buy the wood, you can then build your house in it as long as you build it from local materials, derive your living from the wood and agree never to sell the house or leave it to your kids. Basically the house only stays there as long as you live, or until you move on, whichever comes first.
    You can't say muntjac without saying, Mmmmmm.

Hmm, I wonder whether a Deer park/management would come under that? If so you don't happen to know of a good few hectares of habited woodland in Norfolk do you?

Quote Originally Posted by widu13 View Post
    Hmm, I wonder whether a Deer park/management would come under that? If so you don't happen to know of a good few hectares of habited woodland in Norfolk do you?
    Does the Hermit life-style appeal then?I saw this on "Grand Designs". Basically, a bloke who was a charcoal burner built his house under these arrangements.
    You can't say muntjac without saying, Mmmmmm.