Thread: Up ya kilt

Up ya kilt

One day two little old american ladies were touring Scotland and were sitting on the bus when one of them noticed a Scotsman wearing a kilt sitting across the aisle. After a whispered conversation, one of the ladies turned to the man and said

"excuse me kind sir, but we are from America and have always wondered what a scotsman wears under his kilt."

Well the Scotsman grinned and said "Aye m'lady just reach up there and find out for yerself" and turns toward the ladies offering a free feel.

The ladies exchange glances and both tentatively reach up the kilt for a feel. Both women withdraw their hands quickly in disgust and one says "oh heavens! that's gruesome!!"

The Scotsman grin widens and he says "well m'lady ye might just want to reach up there again. It just gruesome more!"
    Below is a link to my website.
    Quad sticks

Account Suspended
    Quote Originally Posted by limulus View Post
    One day two little old american ladies were touring Scotland and were sitting on the bus when one of them noticed a Scotsman wearing a kilt sitting across the aisle. After a whispered conversation, one of the ladies turned to the man and said

"excuse me kind sir, but we are from America and have always wondered what a scotsman wears under his kilt."

Well the Scotsman grinned and said "Aye m'lady just reach up there and find out for yerself" and turns toward the ladies offering a free feel.

The ladies exchange glances and both tentatively reach up the kilt for a feel. Both women withdraw their hands quickly in disgust and one says "oh heavens! that's gruesome!!"

The Scotsman grin widens and he says "well m'lady ye might just want to reach up there again. It just gruesome more!"
    Q. What's worn under a Scotsman's kilt?

A. Nothing! .... It's all in perfect working order.