Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Go on....you deserve it!

Go on....you deserve it!

What are you buying yourself for Christmas this year? I've seen a print by Ben Hoskyns of a woodcock in the snow which is probably going to be my present to myself.

.....I've a slot on my ticket for an FAC air rifle, and the Daystate Huntsman does look VERY nice.....

In reality though I could do with a new battery for lamping, so I may treat myself to one of those uber-light Lithium jobbies.

I have been very good this year. Although I'm sure my wife would argue otherwise.....
    Nothing is worse than having an itch you can never scratch

"...Nicely just doesn't cut the cheese....." A new twist on management-speak courtesy of a colleague.

Quote Originally Posted by merlin View Post
    .....I've a slot on my ticket for an FAC air rifle, and the Daystate Huntsman does look VERY nice.....

In reality though I could do with a new battery for lamping, so I may treat myself to one of those uber-light Lithium jobbies.

I have been very good this year. Although I'm sure my wife would argue otherwise.....
    Merlin mate, was that you I swa and chatted to in the gun shop in Halliwell Road yesterday morning while I was in there getting some cartridges and bore cleaner? If it was, it is good to be able to put a face to a name and to have met you.
    Also, if it was then that is quite some outfit that you bought, I am envious!

I will be buying nothing rupert dont you realise theres a bloody Reccesion on
    its people like you encourageing people to spend money that the reason this
    country is in the state that it is regards pete .

That's a bit rich coming from the man who tried to save the German economy by buying every Blaser accoutrement that has ever been produced!

Why would anybody buy a rifle named after a jacket???
    I can speak in-depth and with great knowledge about most subjects until some bugger who actually knows what he is speaking about opens his gob .

Quote Originally Posted by Moonraker68 View Post
    That's a bit rich coming from the man who tried to save the German economy by buying every Blaser accoutrement that has ever been produced!
    oh no why did you have to mention blaser that sure to bring my old sparring partner geordie out of the woodwork
    what would he like for christmas a nice fondle of the blaser or a big pile of dead pheasants all around his peg if i can
    make it up . regards pete .

Quote Originally Posted by The Singing Stalker View Post
    Why would anybody buy a rifle named after a jacket???
    probably because like the jacket they are rather smart sir

Just order a set of Competition Dies for my Rifle and some other reloading equipment
    Also just put a HS Precision Stock on it, wife think's i painted it black/gray spider affect! done a great job she said

Regard's Wullie.
    Your a long time dead, enjoy every day like it's your last!!!

My friendly RFD was showing me a really tasty Dan Wesson 1911 last week. I really want one. I just need to get 6 months probation over in a target shooting club so I can get a variation approved. Seeing how it is Christmas, I need a present, so I think I am going to treat myself to a nice 222rem barrel for my Blaser.
    Brian.

Just because you are paranoid, doesn't mean they aren't out to get you......