Thread: Tikka 590 / 595 Synthetic Stock L/H

Tikka 590 / 595 Synthetic Stock L/H

Yes i know its a long shot!...But has anyone or anyone who knows anyone, or anyone who knows anyone who may know where there is one...The rifle Its needed for is a 222...Cheers...

Blog Entries
    View my Gallery (39)View my Gallery (39)
    this any good

bob..

For Sale,

New McMillan Sako Hunter style stock for left hand Tikka 695. Price - 410. This was ordered in for a customer who then retired and gave up shooting. Colours are olive, grey and dark tan (marbled). 13,1/2" length of pull including 1" Pachmayr Decelerator pad, 2 sling swivel studs. No pictures available yet (will try),

Alan
    www.alanwey.co.uk
    WARNING: LUPUS IS A KILLER, lets support them in the need to find out what it is, what causes it and how do we defeat it. Donating to LUPUS UK | LUPUS UK

Living with Lupus - YouTube

Sparko,

As far as I know there never has been a synthetic stock made for the M595 Lefthand. I can see where you're coming from. 'Wood & Blue' was the only flavour ever Tikka offered, and production of these ended 5-6 years ago. Not enough demand I'm afraid, so I would think this is strictly a custom made proposition for you.

BobJS's suggestion is the wrong action length, so that won't do.
    If I'm going to be accused of it then it's just as well I did it.

[QUOTE=Sinistral;293166]Sparko,

As far as I know there never has been a synthetic stock made for the M595 Lefthand. I can see where you're coming from. 'Wood & Blue' was the only flavour ever Tikka offered, and production of these ended 5-6 years ago. Not enough demand I'm afraid, so I would think this is strictly a custom made proposition for you.

Thanks Bob, but as Sinistral says... wrong action length...Plus i didnt realise they werent available as standard, maybe someone will come up with something...Cheers

Blog Entries
    View my Gallery (39)View my Gallery (39)
    [QUOTE=sparko;293186]
    Quote Originally Posted by Sinistral View Post
    Sparko,

Thanks Bob, but as Sinistral says... wrong action length...Plus i didnt realise they werent available as standard, maybe someone will come up with something...Cheers
    ok bud

i fell on my feet on here last week BBRC had a synthetic stock for my 590 and it means i can use the rifle both handed now as i can shoot both r/and left handed at a high standerd and confident enough to shoot deer and fox,

right place right time.

bob.
    WARNING: LUPUS IS A KILLER, lets support them in the need to find out what it is, what causes it and how do we defeat it. Donating to LUPUS UK | LUPUS UK

Living with Lupus - YouTube