Thread: Lee Challenger Press, Perfect Powder Measure, Ram Prime, Auto Prime Shellholder Set

SD Regular

Lee Challenger Press, Perfect Powder Measure...

Lee Perfect Powder Measure SOLD TO BACONBUTTIE

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Lee Auto Prime Shell Holder Set SOLD TO WENSLEYDALE

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A set of Lee Powder Measures (the fifteen yellow plastic "Popeye's Pipes") in maker's box with instructions. AS NEAR NEW - ALL EXCEPT TWO STILL ATTACHED TO THE YELLOW SPRUE! Used but LESS THAN HALF NEW PRICE.

5.00 plus 3.50 Recorded Delivery (Packet Size - NOT HEAVY JUST LONG) postage to anywhere in the Great Britain and Northern Ireland. Or collect from near M1/M69 J21 near Leicester Forest East M1 Services.

Please leave message HERE and send me a PM with your details and I'll advise how to pay by CHEQUE or POSTAL ORDER. Sorry no Paypal!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Lee Ram Prime SOLD TO OLY

Lee Challenger O Frame Reloading Press SOLD TO BACONBUTTIE

PLEASE LEAVE MESSAGE HERE AND PM ME. FIRST COME (WITH MESSAGE POSTED HERE) FIRST SERVED.
    Last edited by enfieldspares; 16-12-2011 at 12:13.

PM sent about press and measure.

Pm sent reference the lot

A set of Lee Powder Measures (the fifteen yellow plastic "Popeye's Pipes") in maker's box with instructions. AS NEAR NEW - ALL EXCEPT TWO STILL ATTACHED TO THE YELLOW SPRUE! Used but LESS THAN HALF NEW PRICE.

5.00 plus 3.50 Recorded Delivery (Packet Size - NOT HEAVY JUST LONG) postage to anywhere in the Great Britain and Northern Ireland. Or collect from near M1/M69 J21 near Leicester Forest East M1 Services.

Please leave message HERE and send me a PM with your details and I'll advise how to pay by CHEQUE or POSTAL ORDER. Sorry no Paypal!
    yes please

Quote Originally Posted by enfieldspares View Post

Lee Ram Prime Set complete with Shell Holder Adapter, Large and Small Primer Punches and Guides, Spring, Punch Holder and maker's instruction sheet. Used but LESS THAN HALF NEW PRICE.

5.00 plus 2.50 Recorded Delivery (Packet Size) postage to anywhere in the Great Britain and Northern Ireland. Or collect from near M1/M69 J21 near Leicester Forest East M1 Services.

I'm interested in this if it's still for sale

Lee Auto Prime Shell Holder Set - complete as listed by Lee in correct red plastic box, eleven of the most popular shell holder sizes for the Lee Auto Prime Tool. Sizes are Lee 1,2,3,4,5,7,8,9,10,11,19 complete with instruction card showing what size shell holder for what cartridge. Used but LESS THAN HALF NEW PRICE.

5.00 plus 2.50 Recorded Delivery (Large Letter Size) postage to anywhere in the Great Britain and Northern Ireland.

Hello - I'll take these please if still available. Thank you. Regards Jim

Thank you - will send cheque. Best wishes, Jim