Thread: Thank god for the cold snap!

Thank god for the cold snap!

Hi Guys,Thank god for this cold snap.With all this mild weather we"ve had lately it was great to see the pheasants return to the woods and the drives.Birds everywhere,And plenty of birds going over the guns.Presure off the keeper,and loads of smiling faces,Had a lovely day,Time for a few beers and put my feet up tonight.
    Atb john.

Hear hear Im with you all the way with this one, its been challenging to say the least so far this season with the wam weather
    www.yorkshiredeermanagement.co.uk

IF ITS RED ITS DEAD AND IF ITS BROWN ITS DOWN

Hear hear! We had a fantastic day at Lackham today and the weather certainly helped. Mind you, all credit to my students; they were excellent.

Nice one mate, glad you had a good day for all of the hard work adn effort that gets put in to a day.

Its not just you guys! A pest controller needs the cold weather to drive those rodents into sheltered areas glad you had a good day

ATB

Martin

Quote Originally Posted by MartinB View Post
    Its not just you guys! A pest controller needs the cold weather to drive those rodents into sheltered areas glad you had a good day

ATB

Martin
    im with you on that one martin. roll on rodent infestation

We've had a bugger of a season so far, next day is Tuesday so I'm hoping our birds are back in feeding with a vengeance.

Chris
    Life should be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving skidding in sideways, Merlot in one hand, Cigar in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming WOO HOO what a ride!