Sako 123gr Gamebore

Gameking are Sierra, he probably means the 123gr Sako softpoint for shooting game as opposed to target type bullets.
I got some recenty from a friend but my attempt to contact him now has failed. He has escaped and is probably out getting into mischief with his rifle.
The winds have ceased and it is the best day we have had for ages.

HWH.

ive tried everyone and cant get them, gmk said they would get them as a special order, but would have to get a rfd to order a min of 1000 group buy anyone

If the importer is not willing to order for you what chance has a dealer got. I must say it's fairly typical of our importers here. Somethings never seem to change :rolleyes:.

hav'nt you tried sierra 125 grain softpoints? they work great in my .308 1/2 inch groups at 100 yards with 44.6 grains of N140 in lapua brass very effective and consistent

hav'nt you tried sierra 125 grain softpoints? they work great in my .308 1/2 inch groups at 100 yards with 44.6 grains of N140 in lapua brass very effective and consistent

P1070007.jpg

HWH.

Nice shooting there mate, have you tried the N140? do you find the varget powder very dirty?

I have tried various powders over the years but when I find a load combination that works well in a particular rifle I stick with it.
I have found Varget to be variable in performance from one tub to the next though but not excessively dirty.
However, I am 78 and partially sighted now with only half an eyeball left. I can still see the centre line and bottom vertical of my reticle and this is sufficient for my needs.
Having my driving licence taken away two-and-a-half years ago was a severe blow to my sporting lifestyle though.
With regard to primers I always have a range of different ones in stock and use this as a means to fine tune loads.
Different primer brisance affects burning rates and therefore barrel vibrations and shot scatter.

HWH.

Back