Thread: Shot a Fox with a Blackberry Friday night!

Shot a Fox with a Blackberry Friday night!

Mike went out earlier than usual on Friday, after dropping off his delivery , he pitched up at one of our shared foxing venues,(we like to do them all in strict rotation, unless an emergency call comes in), He set up as usual with a good view across the ground, planning to lamp singlehanded up to around 8 in the evening, by 8.30 he was having a swift half with another buddy in the local near the farm, one big dog fox in the bag!, initial plans were to meet up later at a horsey place near the docks, with a regular crop of foxes taken, meanwhile I had made the trip home from work & got myself out on another farm, bordering a section of motorway near me, spent a good while round the property with no show, moved on to the next farm over towards the Welsh border, having had a reported sighting from this one @ around 2.30 in the afternoon,while sweeping the lamp about here I get a phone call from W, on my previous property," There's one barking behind the clamps", so I bell Mike who is now on his way back towards me,& divert him to W's place, within the hour he has his second fox courtesy of Research in Motion ! meanwhile I blank yet again! As I post this I get a call to let me know he has a hat trick this weekend, another Vixen last night on his way home!
    (The Unspeakable In Pursuit Of The Uneatable.) " If I can help, I will help!." Former S.A.C.S. member!

It's a good job Mr + Mrs fox don't have Blackberrys.
    Your a long time dead..GET OUT THERE.

Wonder if they'd answer me Gary?
    (The Unspeakable In Pursuit Of The Uneatable.) " If I can help, I will help!." Former S.A.C.S. member!

Just proves the value of good comms when hunting, always take two ways with us aswell.