Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Emporer of exmoor

Emporer of exmoor

The emporer of exmoor apperently is back .Albeit as a shoulder mount on a hotel wall in devon.

The press were carrying reports of a 17 pointer on Exmoor this weekend, there was a photo of it taken in November by a photographer who said he was keeping the location secret to stop it being shot, might have been a better idea not to publish the photo or mention its existence!!!!

he works in our chip shop

You sure?

I was told that he had a pub in Devon!!!!

Ade

Quote Originally Posted by starr shot View Post
    The emporer of exmoor apperently is back .Albeit as a shoulder mount on a hotel wall in devon.
    yeh, venison has been a special there for what seems like ages

cant stop singing the song now .............but he's a liar and i'm not sure about you ....kirsty mcCall

GUY
    WORKS DOWN THE CHIP SHOP
    SWEARS HE'S ELVIS
    Last edited by norma 308; 12-12-2011 at 18:38.

I do hope that this has a brass plaque engraved "Baronsdown" mounted on it

The Hartnoll Hotel is about 5 minutes from my front door and I can't even be a*sed to have a peek at their stags head. They've got some useful seasonal publicity out of the 'story' (yawn) - it's even gone national on the radio, not sure about the TV yet - but I know that I've a better representative set of antlers sitting in my garage and can think of quite a few locals with similar. Latest 'news' is that they've taken the head off display following threats from animal rights activists - that'll teach 'em.

Quote Originally Posted by Orion View Post
    The Hartnoll Hotel is about 5 minutes from my front door and I can't even be a*sed to have a peek at their stags head. They've got some useful seasonal publicity out of the 'story' (yawn) - it's even gone national on the radio, not sure about the TV yet - but I know that I've a better representative set of antlers sitting in my garage and can think of quite a few locals with similar. Latest 'news' is that they've taken the head off display following threats from animal rights activists - that'll teach 'em.
    Whatever you think of the hotel and their antlers the animal rights mob have no lawful business in harassing them. I hope that the police intervene and deal with those responsible